Kahuna closing | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kahuna closing

JustinRR

Kahuna closing?

Is it true Kahuna is closing? Heard rumours they will be moving to Ride motorcycle location and that Ride will replace Kahuna?

Re: Kahuna closing?

I've been hearing a whole lot of **** about Kahuna especially with them pulling out of the show last minute, I really wonder wtf is going on...They only lasted at the current location about 4 years and I believe they're merging with Ride into a single location...

Maybe that's why they're having these sales. Rf1100 for $200, clearing inventory before move perhaps?

Maybe that's why they're having these sales. Rf1100 for $200, clearing inventory before move perhaps?

Well. Last time they had 1200 for $99, don't think is related to closing.

attachment.php

Wow how do you people in GTA have jobs? does anyone ever do their own research? do you people still think you driving record goes clean after 3 years LOL

They moved to Islington and HWY-7 right next to "Indian Motorcycles" showroom.

there mystery solved.!

Is it true Kahuna is closing? Heard rumours they will be moving to Ride motorcycle location and that Ride will replace Kahuna?

Wow how do you people in GTA have jobs? does anyone ever do their own research? do you people still think you driving record goes clean after 3 years LOL

They moved to Islington and HWY-7 right next to "Indian Motorcycles" showroom.

there mystery solved.!
Reading and comprehension fail

After Kahuna moves to Ride, which name is it going to be under? It's either they have merged or either one has bought the other one. But even they have merged they can't have both business name co-existing with one another. That's why I believe soon or later the name Kahuna will be gone (referred to here as closed). Ride will be the name in the future.

After Kahuna moves to Ride, which name is it going to be under? It's either they have merged or either one has bought the other one. But even they have merged they can't have both business name co-existing with one another. That's why I believe soon or later the name Kahuna will be gone (referred to here as closed). Ride will be the name in the future.
they could have kahuna powersports with ride motorcycle parts and accessories.
then they retain both names and all the customers...better for online searches....but seeing that if you click on ride motorcycles link it takes you to kahuna i would assume ride will be wiped out.

No more Triumph?

Fack!!! I hope they honor recalls in their new location...my kawi still needs ABS and ECU changed under recall.... :S

Fack!!! I hope they honor recalls in their new location...my kawi still needs ABS and ECU changed under recall.... :S

Any Kawasaki dealer can perform warranty work.

So no more Triumph, no more Yamaha... Kahuna is not the place where I would buy a bike from, but still one less dealer carries those brands make me sad. Both brands make excellent bikes.

Back
Top Bottom