RACE - SOAR Invitational @ SMP June 27-29. WHO'S GOING? | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE - SOAR Invitational @ SMP June 27-29. WHO'S GOING?

HawkEye#311

Site Supporter
Just wondering who is planning to make the trip to Shannonville Motorsports Park for RACE Round 2?

We will be there and we are hoping for a good rider turnout from both SOAR and RACE.

Also, from both guys and girls as there will be a women's only class this round.

So, who's going?

Going to try. I have the 600 back from Pro6 now, just have to tweak it and paint the fairings.

I want to go, but it's contingent on finding a way there. Tow vehicle that I have on order is two months late. My ride for the last couple of rounds at Grand Bend is not going. If anyone is passing through the Brampton/Georgetown/south Caledon area and can either tow a small trailer, or has space in theirs, speak up.

My parents 50th anniversary on Sunday, i can't miss it.

Will be there Saturday, and hopefully the endurance race is a 100% go.

My parents 50th anniversary on Sunday, i can't miss it.

Will be there Saturday, and hopefully the endurance race is a 100% go.

I emailed Chris today and he said the endurance race is a go.

We wanna try. It is our intention to go. Our motorhome's rad **** the bed on the way home from Grand Bend last night- replacement cost dependent as to whether we can afford to go now or not.

EDIT- replacement radiator $890 + tax.......yup, probably not going. :(

Last edited:
I did a bit of a number on my fractured thumb this weekend trying to race SuperBike and Open sprint races on Sunday after 2 qualifier races and an endurance race on Saturday, but I will be there to ride a portion of the endurance race rain or shine.

We wanna try. It is our intention to go. Our motorhome's rad **** the bed on the way home from Grand Bend last night- replacement cost dependent as to whether we can afford to go now or not.

EDIT- replacement radiator $890 + tax.......yup, probably not going. :(

Didn't I see your van there on the weekend?

I can't make it, but the other Prairie Dogs are making rumbling noises about possibly running the endurance bike.

umm??? how did you guys here there will be an endurance race? nothing has been said at any of the race events thus far. would have been nice to be able to put something together.

Back
Top Bottom