6/16/14 Fatal Motorcycle Collision = Broadview and Danforth | GTAMotorcycle.com

6/16/14 Fatal Motorcycle Collision = Broadview and Danforth

The Star is reporting critical condition, hopefully they are right. Best wishes to the rider.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...ical_condition_after_singlevehicle_crash.html

Motorcyclist in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
A man was rushed to a local trauma centre with life threatening injuries after a crash involving his motorcycle on Broadview Ave., south of Danforth Ave.
Share on Facebook

Reddit this!

By: Sean Wetselaar Staff Reporter, Published on Mon Jun 16 2014
A man was rushed to hospital with life threatening injuries after a motorcycle crash Monday morning.
The incident involved only a single vehicle — the motorcycle — and occurred on Broadview Ave. just south of Danforth Ave. around 8:30 a.m., according to EMS.
The male victim was taken to a local trauma centre with life-threatening injuries, according to EMS.
Police say that Broadview Ave., north and southbound is blocked south of Danforth Ave.
A police investigation is ongoing. Details of the cause of the crash are not currently available.

CP24 reports the rider has died. :(

RIP

No website update, only what i've seen on the tv

Last edited:
RIP Rider. One news report (not the one below) said the bike hit a light pole.

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/06/16/man-dies-following-morning-motorcyle-crash-at-danforth-broadview/

Home » News » Local News
Print Text: A A Sign up for News Alerts
Man dies following morning motorcycle crash at Danforth & Broadview
06/16/2014 11:56 AM Toronto staff

A man has died following a motorcycle crash at Danforth Avenue and Broadview Avenue on Monday morning.

Emergency Medical Services confirm that the man, 46, crashed just before 8:30 a.m and didn’t hit anyone else.

He was taken to a trauma centre where he died.

RIP Rider. I live right by there too. My dad actually saw this and called to make sure it wasn't me!

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP rider. Condolences to friends and family.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom