Stolen motorcycle on test drive tonight. June-14- 10 pm | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen motorcycle on test drive tonight. June-14- 10 pm

So where was that ****ing helicopter the OPP gave us a message about?

Wow! Pretty ballsy to chat with the owner and wait for the opportunity to take off.
Thanks for posting this to remind all of us of the problems you can face when selling your bike.
Hope this gets resolved quickly and the owner gets a fair payout for the loss.

油井緋色;2184781 said:
So where was that ****ing helicopter the OPP gave us a message about?

Those are for speeding tickets and racing where they can generate revenue making the helicopter and "special equipment" worth the investment - not to find a stolen bike.

Thought you already knew how this worked ;)

If I didn't happen shahfaisal it would of happened to someone else. Let this be a lesson to all of us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When I sold my past bikes I always shut the petcock beforehand. The bike will run / idle nicely and even rev up a few times normally with whatever fuel is the in carb/lines. However once they're getting close to empty a quick burp of the throttle it stalls out.

^^ only works on older bikes. But def. weird circumstance that's for sure. GL man I hope you find the bike or insurance covers this as it's clearly theft. Giving you an envelope like that...will be asking for licenses in the future.

horrible to hear this. good luck, and it is a good lesson to us all indeed....

Man how AWESOME would it be if that was the guy who got killed an hour later head on with the cop?

I'd have warm tingly feelings.

If that turns out to be the case, your bike went to a good cause! Killed a thief AND smoked a cop car..... one can only dream.

(otherwise RIP rider)

i think a lot of people missed this one....how did you not red flag this transaction when the guy walked to your house? where was his car? why did you not notice that he was with out vehicle? this had suspicious written all over it from the point this guy wanted to meet,

i think a lot of people missed this one....how did you not red flag this transaction when the guy walked to your house? where was his car? why did you not notice that he was with out vehicle? this had suspicious written all over it from the point this guy wanted to meet,

Yeah I think he knows that now.

Also in that same breath, who the heck thinks that a guy, by himself, with no jacket or helmet, showing up to buy a bike agreeing to pick it up at a later date... is going to talk to you for 20 mins and then bolt when you turn your back for and second?

agreed that 10 pm is no time to be selling. But this was beyond your normal circumstances of odd.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom