Stolen motorcycle on test drive tonight. June-14- 10 pm | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen motorcycle on test drive tonight. June-14- 10 pm

Why is this happening at 10pm? Why is there no cash in hand? Why was this allowed to happen in 2 seconds? From an insurance companys point of view, I wouldn't be paying out a cent (no offense). Why no description of the guy?

Well...no need to worry about selling the bike anymore right? I guess if you really want to "sell" your bike, you leave it on the sidewalk at 10pm on a saturday night. There really should never be an opportunity for anyone to sit on your bike, let alone ride off with it unless you have the legit cash in hand. Here's an envelope, vroom vroom?

Pfffft.

Description was given to the police.. was dealing with alot that's why didn't update so much on here... White. 5'6 black sweat suit. Black hat.. face was calm and collected.. wasn't nervous at all. I reported to police less than a minute after he ran away(had to get my phone). Within a minute police got a call for speeding motorcycle with to riders with helmets on in the vicinity heading in the direction of the hwy I believe. Communication method was by phone and the police are looking into it.... thinking about it now.. This was very ballsy. . He showed up and did this in front of me.. not like Pu king up a bike in a condo.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

That is good news already man! I got my fingers crossed for you!

Let's hope the authorities also have aerial support this time as well. He won't be getting away for sure.

Yeah, admit it or not, it's a lesson for all of us.

Hope it all works out for you in the end, and the mf gets what he deserves.

Well...no need to worry about selling the bike anymore right? I guess if you really want to "sell" your bike, you leave it on the sidewalk at 10pm on a saturday night. There really should never be an opportunity for anyone to sit on your bike, let alone ride off with it unless you have the legit cash in hand. Here's an envelope, vroom vroom?

Yes I hear you...but there is a reason they are called con man, they are often smooth talkers that sometimes let our guards down..

Do not handle that envelope with bare hands anymore. There is a process for lifting prints off of paper. Give the envelope to the police with the instructions that there may be some fingerprints on it. If the person is on file, that may be the best evidence that you have.

first mistake.....

I'm in bed by 10pm. I'd be suspicious of any "buyer" that would want to meet up so late in the cover of darkness.

Guess that dude picked the right person so steal the bike from, I would have got in my car chased him down and destroyed him and the bike lol hope u find the bike bud that's just bad luck

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Guess that dude picked the right person so steal the bike from, I would have got in my car chased him down and destroyed him and the bike lol hope u find the bike bud that's just bad luck

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

What kinda car do you drive ?! Lol jk.
You would think their would be a van somewhere waiting for the bike. Hopefully yet stupid enough to fill up. If not hopefully street cams.
All the best to you bud, fingers crossed here too!

By high school, I would've had the instincts to not give someone the keys of a bike without $.

I guess I grew up in a different environment

Last edited:
By high school, I would've had the instincts to not give someone the keys of a bike without $.

I guess I grew up in a different environment

And you have never started your bike so the buyer can hear that it does run and let it idle while talking?

And you have never started your bike so the buyer can hear that it does run and let it idle while talking?

Yeh, but would you let him straddle it? Pointing in a direction of exit? My hands would be hovering over his neck ready to pluck him off the bike

My rule is copy of your ID, and Cash in hand..then I give the keys when i'm satisfied.

That really does suck bro. Hope the insurance comes through.

After the Tim Bosnia case id take a photo of drivers license or ID.
If this was my old bike, I'd have them tracked by my Scorpio Ride system.

Ballsy move by theives.

Hope you get a good od resolution

things went down little differently than you think..

there was a bike crashed into a cop car in york region.. i am hoping it was him...

A little compassion may not a be a bad thing here...

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Cash in hand would never happen with me. You expect somebody to carry thousands of dollars to a place they've never been to meet a person they've never met? Drivers license is more than adequate.

Last time I let a test ride happen was a meet at the buyers location. He handed me a stack of cash. But he had at least a half dozen of his buddies hanging around. So, it can go either way. But either way...no cash, no ride.

I guess my title is a bit misleading as I typed it before getting all the details - He wasn't on a test drive, but stole it from the house, located in a subdivision - there were other people (neighbors) outside at the time afaik. Now that I've gotten the full story, this guys had balls of titanium and it's pretty obvious that this isn't his first rodeo. This wasn't a 2 minute thing.. they were talking for about 20-25 mins.. dude took off in a flash when back was turned.

My bull$h1t-metre is off the charts at all times - if someone wanted to buy my bike at 10pm - I'd tell him he can wait till the morning. If he showed up with no gear and no car and claimed he was going to make a deal, I would be VERY skeptical, especially if he offered me basically my asking price without much of an effort. Unfortunately, it happened.. and can't fix that now.

AFAIK - police took the envelope and all contents within. The phonecalls were made from a payphone in the east end.

I'm not at liberty to post any further details - I was simply spreading the word in hopes of someone having seen something.
I'll let the owner, who has posted in the thread, share any further details if he feels he wants to share. I know how much he loved that bike.

That's a start! He has to fill up somehow either by bringing the bike to the station or have a friend go fill up a container.

Security cameras and CCTV might be able to spot them. Not sure how you would be able to obtain them.

What was the form of communication prior before the meet? If it e-mail or phone try to search them up on Google. Possible tracks left behind on the web.

There is only so much you can do on your own with the authorities, but trying to find as much information as possible would be a great head start.

you think cops give two ****s to do this over a stolen bike when....

Buddy left the key right in the ****ing bike, puts up his ****ing address in the ad, takes an envelope of 'supposed' money without ****ing looking and lets this mother****er hop up on his bike just like that...

Yea. They're really going to use up their resources for this.

Back
Top Bottom