Motorcycle painting auto body | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle painting auto body

Orygun

I just thought I would let people know I have an excellent auto body shop that does high quality work on motorcycles VERY inexpensively.

Check their prices before you get someone else to do any painting or body work, they matched my paint precisely.

I have no affiliation with them but they did such a great job for me I feel they should be recognized.

I have a Ducati purchased at GP bikes and I called them to ask about the body shop they use and while won't mention their name that shop wanted to charge me well over $1000 for the same work that I was charged exactly $100 for at-

Tip-Top Auto Collision

3323 Danforth Avenue
Toronto, ON M1L 1C5

(416) 699-6976
(416) 699-8174 Fax

joe@tiptopcollision.com

Last edited:
well this is not a good start.....

This is the mail system at host gateway05.websitewelcome.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<alicia@tiptopcollision.con>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
for name=tiptopcollision.con type=A: Host not found

I actually forget the name of the shop that GP bikes recommends but I can say that their "flexible paint" tag line is just fear mongering.

I used to paint aircraft years ago and I know a good paint job when I see it.

LOL, gatekeeper I can't vouch for the email address.

Call Joe, that's who I have always dealt with.

I just called them to ask the correct email address and I have updated the original post with correct info.

I have a Ducati purchased at GP bikes and I called them to ask about the body shop they use and while won't mention their name that shop wanted to charge me well over $1000 for the same work that I was charged exactly $100 for at-

With all due respect - this is where your review gets a bit unbelievable. Painting is not an easy process.. especially with all the prep work that needs to go into it. I sincerely doubt a place that can do work for 10% of the cost, is going to do it at the same quality as the other.

I want to believe, I really do... but having been doing research and getting quotes from a few places on paint for my bike, I find this to be less believable than Half Life 3 being confirmed.

I_want_to_believe5.jpg

lol.

I've looked & asked alot of bodyshops and most if not all quoted me over $1000 for the work required.

I'm very skeptical this same body shop can do it for $100.

I don't blame you for not buying it.

I am a skeptic by nature to.

It is possible that the price that I was quoted on both ends may have been an anomaly.

But the fact is that the shop that GP bikes uses and refers customers to was way over $1000 for the same work that I paid $100 for.

I think that these two shops are at extreme ends of the spectrum.

Tip top did have a few specks of dirt and a very minor run that only a professional painter would notice

the minor run is where the arrow is and any painter knows that's a tough piece to paint.

I seem to have made a mistake in recommending this shop with the negative posts that I'm getting.

f01dRIP.jpg

I shouldn't even be talking about the extremely minor defects of the work which I could in reality expect from any shop.

If your curious check them out, if not than no skin off my nose.

Well, no, but heres the thing. if its race body work. thats totally ok
street bike stuff is different
if your telling people to go to the shop, and your showing us the run, im confused.
but anyway im out not getting into this one.

Well, no, but heres the thing. if its race body work. thats totally ok
street bike stuff is different
if your telling people to go to the shop, and your showing us the run, im confused.
but anyway im out not getting into this one.

I'm being way to honest. I know you are a painter as was I.

There are many times were we as painters have minor imperfections that are never noticed and will never be noticed by all but the most trained eye.

I made a mistake in being open about the extremely minor imperfections.

If they were bad I would have demanded they fix it.

I am anal about paint and can pick apart the paint on brand new cars.

This shop does good work or I would not recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom