Questions about M1 test | GTAMotorcycle.com

Questions about M1 test

tylerwaugh

I have a couple of questions,

Do I need to make an appointment for my test or is it just a walk in thing?

For the M1 is it just a vision and knowledge test or is it a road test also?

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

As long as your of age to take the test it's fine. I think it's 16 to get your license.

The test itself is 3 parts. Road signs, G1 traffic and Motorcycle traffic etc that you should know from the book.

If you do not have your G yet or G2, then get a copy of the motorvehicle and motorrcycle books and read them, read them fully, then read them before you test.
If you can, do some online simulation tests to get an idea of what is being asked.

The test also asks a few questions about demerit points and at what points you lose your license.

It's not that hard of a test, it's multiple choice done on paper. If you fail, you can pay right away and take it again.

Shane

Usually done on a computer screen these days, rather than paper. Also expect questions about impaired driving and distracted driving.

Usually done on a computer screen these days, rather than paper. Also expect questions about impaired driving and distracted driving.

I did mine on paper in march. Ive heard that if you do it on the computer you cant go back and change your answer. Not sure if thats true but in amy case paper tests are probs bettet

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom