Southbound Mavis @ Burnhamthrope, Mississauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

Southbound Mavis @ Burnhamthrope, Mississauga

Scigacz

What looked like a smaller size cruiser, on its side, paramedics treating the rider, didn't look good. Seemed like a car was involved. Lots of police, 2 ambulances, fire truck.
Hopefully all will be good.
GWS rider.

i just want to say thank you for your well wishes i am okay. I was side swiped by a kid from what I understand. my poor triumph is gone, but I'm still alive. it will take a month or two more before i go looking for another bike.

thank you all for your help. keep your head up and watch out for the cagers and i hope i see you on the road soon.

Cheers
M.M.

Gws

i just want to say thank you for your well wishes i am okay. I was side swiped by a kid from what I understand. my poor triumph is gone, but I'm still alive. it will take a month or two more before i go looking for another bike.

thank you all for your help. keep your head up and watch out for the cagers and i hope i see you on the road soon.

Cheers
M.M.

What matters is you're ok! A bike can be replaced!

glad you're ok, it could always be a lot worse. a bike can be replaced but a life can't.

thank you for your support.
yeah i know the bike is replaceable and that is one reason for insurance. it is paid for and the new triumph is coming in the spring. till then I get better work with my doctors to get back to 100%.

thanks again
M.M.

Back
Top Bottom