Port Dover Friday the 13th 9:30 Ride June 13th 2014 (not Hwy 6 route) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Port Dover Friday the 13th 9:30 Ride June 13th 2014 (not Hwy 6 route)

TorontoBusa

Heading out to Port Dover, leaving 401 & Weston Rd @ 9:30.

Parking lot between Staples & Tim Hortons & the Beer store.

Meet @ 9:15 Leave @ 9:30

Second stop to meet up with others.

QEW & Walkers Line, North to the Shell on the South East side, then go over to the Petro Canada on the South West corner. Meet up @ 10:15ish Leave @ 10:30ish. (Leaving from Shell, people get stuck at the lights, and it can break up the group really fast)

Taking the longer route with turn along the way to Cayuga and ride along the lake.

All are welcome!! (and for those with limited licence, we will be using HWY 401 to get to Hamilton)

Speed of group, medium going with the traffic

Here is the planned route:

Probably this route:

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/8-hSyseZNSh8DP3wZB

Suggestion, print it out! In case you get stuck behind a set of lights or traffic.

Last edited:
Hey its Port Dover time!!!!! 1 week away and can't wait!!! This will be year #3 for me and the Katana! Hopefully the road construction along the north shore of lake Erie is now over and the road will be perfect for some quick sweepers!

Heading out to Port Dover, leaving 401 & Weston Rd @ 9:30.

Parking lot between Staples & Tim Hortons & the Beer store.

Meet @ 9:15 Leave @ 9:30

Second stop to meet up with others.

QEW & Walkers Line, North to the Petro Canada on the South West corner. Meet up @ 10:00ish Leave @ 10:15ish.

Taking the longer route with turn along the way to Cayuga and ride along the lake.

All are welcome!! (and for those with limited licence, we will be using HWY 401 to get to Hamilton)

Speed of group, medium going with the traffic

Will be there :)

Are there scheduled events there? Or essentially a giant social/hangout for the day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a whole day ordeal? I've never been

I want to go down but I am stuck at work till 11. :-(

I will be there at the Petro Canada stop.
Is this group coming back on the same day or staying over?

We hang around for about an hour or two and go back. Usually the group splits up once we get there, as some people want to stay longer.

Are there scheduled events there? Or essentially a giant social/hangout for the day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giant social, you get to see all the bikes that no-one drives (some guys trailer their bike to just down the street so they can show them off)

Its an interesting event, and MUST for every biker to go at least once

Yep! Riding up with a few friends.

D

Looks like a great day for it!!! the weather looks great!! Ton's of eye candy of all types!!! The route we take is a blast!! We hang out for a couple hours then head back.

There won't be another with nice warm weather for a while ;)

#57: Friday, June 13, 2014
#58: Friday, February 13, 2015
#59: Friday, March 13, 2015
#60: Friday, November 13, 2015
#61: Friday, May 13, 2016
#62: Friday, January 13, 2017
#63: Friday, October 13, 2017
#64: Friday, April 13, 2018
#65: Friday, July 13, 2018

QEW & Walkers Line, North to the Petro Canada on the South West corner. Meet up @ 10:00ish Leave @ 10:15ish.

A couple of us from Brampton will meet up with you here.

I really hope to be able to join you guys. I probably won't know until Thursday, but if I can I will meet you at QEW and Walkers line.

Back
Top Bottom