Accident Bay st southbound north of Governer st | GTAMotorcycle.com

Accident Bay st southbound north of Governer st

Not 100% sure. Rider on the stretcher looked more male than female. Looked to be a larger CBR involved. The bike was laying on the sidewalk about 50 metres south of Wellesley (west side). The front end of the taxi was smashed up.

Taxi drivers are some of the worst drivers in the city, and what I don't get is that they drive for a living!

Stay safe.

This should be in the Fallen Riders section.
GWS rider.

Well the good news in this is rider is ok. Friend from work. Just walked away with gash on leg and some painful bruises. Cabby made a u-turn in front of 900 bay like they always do there without looking, rider had nowhere to go. Luckily plenty of witnesses at that time. Cab driver already changing his story but was charged with reckless driving I believe

My buddy got hit by a cabbie last year near Jarvis and King. It blows my mind how terrible the majority of cabbies drive...

Luckily he wasn't hurt but his bike was a write off.

Luckily plenty of witnesses at that time. Cab driver already changing his story but was charged with reckless driving I believe

Snakes. I'm happy justice was served.

GWS Rider.

I was lightly rear-ended by a cab slightly north of there (making a L from Charles St onto Bay) who wasn't paying attention. Upon seeing this, I am appreciative of my good fortune.

GWS rider, and watch out for the orange/yellow cages around the Downtown core--some cabbies need a serious lesson in spatial awareness.

I was lightly rear-ended by a cab slightly north of there (making a L from Charles St onto Bay) who wasn't paying attention. Upon seeing this, I am appreciative of my good fortune.

GWS rider, and watch out for the orange/yellow cages around the Downtown core--some cabbies need a serious lesson in spatial awareness.

+1. If you see the light is on, SPEED AWAY and don't get trapped behind or in front.

GWS Rider.

Back
Top Bottom