It's here! Congrats to the GTAM Online Ride TEAM - $$20,529.07 and counting | GTAMotorcycle.com

It's here! Congrats to the GTAM Online Ride TEAM - $$20,529.07 and counting

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
The volunteers from the GTAM team are heading out today/tonight to help get everything ready for tomorrow's start of the one weekend I look forward to every year! Doesn't matter what the weather is like, or what is going on... I always get excited and happy when it's RFS Time.

If you are still not sure about what to do this weekend and you haven't already signed up and joined the GTAM Online Ride Team, there's still time.

A few of the highlights this weekend will be:

[h=1]Weekend Highlights[/h]

There is gonna be so much to do. And the weather is gonna be gorgeous!

Just a reminder of what you might want to bring with you:

Here's our Survival Guide for this weekend. Here is a list of some of the items you may want to bring with you to ensure an enjoyable weekend:
  • Water - gotta stay hydrated.
  • Sun umbrellas or pop up tents.
  • Sunscreen - it is going to be beautiful weather.
  • Bug spray - it's that time of year.
  • Comfortable shoes - lots to see and do.
  • No ATM on site – some merchants will accept debit/credit cards, several banks are located in town.
  • Sun hat - if you aren't wearing a helmet, protect your head from the sun.
  • Air mattress - for a more comfortable sleep under the stars.
  • Camera - you never know what will happen at Ride for Sight!

SEE YOU ALL IN LINDSAY!

Well, another Ride for Sight is in the books. We had a good team and a great HQ this year. BIG THANKS to Cutekill for providing the GTAM sun tents. We would have been crispy bacon without them! It was a quieter atmosphere than usual, no doubt thanks to the blistering sun, but we all managed to have a great time anyways. I had a blast riding a friend's '77 Honda Trail 70 in the bike games Saturday with Cutekill as my partner in crime. We didn't win any of the events but it was great fun!

Only 361-ish days until Ride for Sight 2015! Never too early to start planning..... ;)

We'll start practicing earlier next time and we'll definitely take a prize or two Morrisey! It was a blast!

Back
Top Bottom