Vintage Mini Bikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vintage Mini Bikes

tmas

Hi all, took this down because the site owner is a freaking idiot. Don't join.

Last edited:
I've a buddy who was convinced his early 70's Honda CT70 was going to be his retirement fund...:rolleyes:

I've a buddy who was convinced his early 70's Honda CT70 was going to be his retirement fund...:rolleyes:

Awesome bike, definitely not a retirement fund. Spent a lot of hours on one of those in the past. Word to the wise, don't take one on a motocross track with an adult rider, things go poorly, the suspension is entirely outmatched.

lots of guys on Kijiji trying to Ponzi scheme a collectors market for YSR50s....I've seen them listed for $4500.

ysr50.jpg

lots of guys on Kijiji trying to Ponzi scheme a collectors market for YSR50s....I've seen them listed for $4500.

ysr50.jpg

Got mine for a heck of a lot less than that! Value seems to be all over the map.
Just need to fix a headlight issue and then it's on the road!

Got mine for a heck of a lot less than that! Value seems to be all over the map.

I've seen this over and over, a few collectors try and make a fake speculation market for a model of bike. Right now, it's 80s two strokes where some guys are trying to sell RGVs for $20K and RZ500s for 8 grand.

I have one (a Delhi Metal Products from when I was a kid), but need somewhere to ride it.

DSC_0005-2.jpg
I'm not sure if I could still plate it, but they were road legal at one point.
The one in the picture isn't mine, but it's the same model.

I have one (a Delhi Metal Products from when I was a kid), but need somewhere to ride it.

View attachment 35031
I'm not sure if I could still plate it, but they were road legal at one point.
The one in the picture isn't mine, but it's the same model.
That's a cool looking bike.

Last edited:
I'm working on a Kawi G3SS right now, at a snakes pace I might add!
This is how it looks now

This is how it will look in the end

Stock the bike makes about 11hp but with mods planned it should be closer to 20.
My partner in crime has managed to increase top speed from 50 mph to 70 but our goal is 85mph.

Stock the bike makes about 11hp but with mods planned it should be closer to 20.
My partner in crime has managed to increase top speed from 50 mph to 70 but our goal is 85mph.
Very nice. From what I've seen on your other bike... it'll be a head turner as well.

This is how it looks now

This is how it will look in the end

What size engine is in this thing?

What size engine is in this thing?

Stock the G3 is 90cc but the cylinder and piston can be replaced with its 100cc bigger brother. The nice thing about these bikes is the motor is essentially the same as the newer KE100 which I believe was made until 2003, meaning still lots of parts!

Back
Top Bottom