Tinder App | Page 74 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tinder App

POF is a dating site
I think he means that pof, tinder etc are hook up.
Match, eHarmony, christian mingle etc are "dating".

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I think he means that pof, tinder etc are hook up.
Match, eHarmony, christian mingle etc are "dating".

The population of eharmony and match are maybe... Ten Londoners, in total and Christian mingle... Not even going to touch that.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

If you are between 20 and 24, maybe I'll give you a shot. Haha, that post was not entirely sarcastic.

I'm 22.

Edit: o just noticed you were from London.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you are between 20 and 24, maybe I'll give you a shot. Haha, that post was not entirely sarcastic.

I'm 22.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder...
Or something like that.

I'm 22.

22 is too young anyway.

Handsome fella with a nice car (I trust the crash damage has been sorted). I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss. Also he's a friend of Joe Bass. 2 for 1. Ok 2.5 for 1.

Guess I have to re-evaluate my preferences.

1) must have nice car?

Last edited:
Back when I perused POF (might go back) every several days I would get a message basically saying "hey I really like your profile, it says you own a car. Tomorrow I have to get to X would you give me a lift?". Now I don't know if these were joke accounts, but getting into some strange guys car can't be too safe. That or they figured a handy is cheaper then a taxi.

and POF is definitely more dating then hook-up. OK-Cupid is good if you want to fill out 1000 multiple choice questions and then try talking to the most picky stuck-up broads out there. Never tried Eharmony, but it seems like the type of site for guys that have been wedding ring shopping just for kicks.

Guess I have to re-evaluate my preferences.

1) must have nice car?

I guess people gotta watch what they say around you. Is victimhood burdensome or a toy?

Also, how is 22 "too young". Won't be needing these suckers
4tk5j6.jpg

Nope, not at all. I'm a very Sarcastic / joking type person :)

That's a relief, we don't get enough of those around here. Welcome aboard:D

We're pretty thin on the ground, GTAM is international. Appreciate the sentiments tho.;)

Also, how is 22 "too young". Won't be needing these suckers
4tk5j6.jpg

quarter pill for those nights u want to make her scream

i know one guy who is 23, parties so hard with cocaine and his 130K salary that he goes through a whole bottle in no time. he spends many nights high on blow having sex with random girls

Last edited:
When did inreb become the voice of reason?????

This makes perfect sense because I only understand about half of what I read and it's hardly ever the same half.

Back
Top Bottom