Tinder App | Page 58 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tinder App

Tinder is garbage now. Without paying you run out of swipes after like 5 minutes. Pretty much have to pay to play now.

So pay cheapskate. Im assuming the pay to play will eliminate a lot of men and therefore women will be more inclined to talk to you

So pay cheapskate. Im assuming the pay to play will eliminate a lot of men and therefore women will be more inclined to talk to you

Kind of agree and I would want to test out this theory but I'm gonna lay off Tinder at least for a while. I've hung out 3 times with the same girl now and I'm going to spend more time with this one and see where it goes instead of trying to pull more.

Kind of agree and I would want to test out this theory but I'm gonna lay off Tinder at least for a while. I've hung out 3 times with the same girl now and I'm going to spend more time with this one and see where it goes instead of trying to pull more.

+1

She will be delighted with this turn of events.

Nice! And stay manly bro bro bro broooooooooo

So I deleted my Tinder account. Who's going to carry the torch now? :D
And by the torch i hope youre not referring to something found in yo pantz.

No homo. bro

p.s. that tiffany DDs....bal would take you for a few hot rounds.....

You guys are creeps. We've been friends for years..... And I already tried.

EDIT: I just booked some time off around July 18th which is when her figure show will be in Halifax. I'm planning to do a Nova Scotia bike trip around that time and see her competing (in a bikini). GTAM group ride?

Last edited:
You guys are creeps. We've been friends for years..... And I already tried.

EDIT: I just booked some time off around July 18th which is when her figure show will be in Halifax. I'm planning to do a Nova Scotia bike trip around that time and see her competing (in a bikini). GTAM group ride?

dammmm Trinis are the easiest to bag too.... well what happens in Halifax stays in Halifax....

EDIT: I just booked some time off around July 18th which is when her figure show will be in Halifax. I'm planning to do a Nova Scotia bike trip around that time and see her competing (in a bikini). GTAM group sex?

I'm in

Back
Top Bottom