Tinder App | Page 60 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tinder App

some 21 yr old. not my type. going through her pics, she is a pass...she msgd me first. whats there to say? sucks to be him
http://

Last edited:
Yeah, that's kinda the screwed up part. I mean, what's to stop a guy from cutting a hole in the middle of box/pizza, sticking his dick in and delivering the pizza himself. No idea where I got the idea from. :rolleyes:
Extra Pepperoni?

Best one I've recieved from a Tinder Bot...

"I may not have my virginity, but do you want to see the box that it came in?" :lmao:

I was bored, now she won't leave me alone. and scratch off nothing crazy.. those thompson type girls are crayy

http://
sgi9ti.png

Last edited:
shes messaging me every 5-6 minutes. Win. The trick to playing the Game is not to care. If she's not biting, I unmatch her. I'm not seeking her attention. she has sent me 7 messages since. talk a bit (in the beginning reply every 1-2 hours and think outside the box). Never directly answer her questions. ask question with a question. if she asks for a pic share a couple selfies. if she sends a signal to escalate slowly progress to sext a bit. Stay in control of the conversation. and bammm. youre in . enjoyyy! :)

Your bio needs to be key. I'd screenshot mine but its a little personal. Its blunt, straight to the point and no give a **** mentality filling the whole box. no shirtless pics. nothing that comes off as basic, or ****** boy. ****** girls dont want ****** boys
p://

Last edited:
That **** has crazy written all over it

shes messaging me every 5-6 minutes. Win. The trick to playing the Game is not to care. If she's not biting, I unmatch her. I'm not seeking her attention. she has sent me 7 messages since. talk a bit (in the beginning reply every 1-2 hours and think outside the box). Never directly answer her questions. ask question with a question. if she asks for a pic share a couple selfies. if she sends a signal to escalate slowly progress to sext a bit. and bammm. youre in . enjoyyy

Your bio needs to be key. I'd screenshot mine but its a little personal. Its blunt, straight to the point and no give a **** mentality filling the whole box. no shirtless pics. nothing that comes off as basic
p://

Or she's roping him to join Adult Friend Finder.

Or maybe $150/hr

I just want to help the toronto guys get some tinder action. I basically wrote the dummies guide to getting laid on tinder. Skipping coffee dates are great. All u Need to do before you meet is get her on the phone before. Make her feel at ease over the phone. Be chill, then she should give u her address, or u give her yours

And if she doesnt reply to your msg, dont send another

Last edited:
Skipping coffee dates are great. All u Need to do before you meet is get her on the phone before. Make her feel at ease over the phone. Be chill, then she should give u her address, or u give her yours

The fact this is how the world is today makes a part of me die inside. No one seems to actually want a real relationship anymore...they just want to screw the hottest thing (and or richest thing) they can find.

Not saying there is anything all that wrong with wanting to do that the odd time...but when that is all 90% seem to want consistently, it's sad really. Personally I want to meet and at least like the girl as a person before I'd sleep with them...otherwise they're not even a person...they are more or less a tool.

Last edited:
Personally I want to meet and at least like the girl as a person before I'd sleep with them...otherwise they're not even a person...they are more or less a tool.

I dated a girl for 5 months over the winter. It felt like we never met on tinder. I ****ed it up, she dumped me and I'm still hurting a bit on the inside. I need to bang other girls to fill the hole inside me which doesn't help either.

I know how to wife a bad girl. Many girls are into ****ing because a lot of guys in this society today are waste of spaces and they dont see a future with that guy. since feminism dominates now, all females have been empowered. It's like a barrier you need to slash through. Men are a dying breed. the modern man is portrayed as boyish

Last edited:
shes messaging me every 5-6 minutes. Win. The trick to playing the Game is not to care.

I dated a girl for 5 months over the winter. It felt like we never met on tinder. I ****ed it up, she dumped me and I'm still hurting a bit on the inside.

You need a heavy rotation of MGTOW videos, now! Start with the Sandman and work up from there. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom