Tinder App | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tinder App

must be love!

I have meet Roasted a few years ago, I am no homo but I can say he is a fairly athletic guy and can fall on the good-looking category but his sister is Wayyyyy hotter :agave:

They both seemed like good people!

They are both there, not going to point them out

1917666_230510900646_4780238_n.jpg
Is his sister the hot blonde?

Dude on the left looks ready to party

Must be the new guy ;)

A girl tricked me with a pic like that once, i went against my better judgement and it was more of a dare from friends. My rear shock needed a rebuild after I took her for a ride.... good luck but I learned my lesson.

A girl tricked me with a pic like that once, i went against my better judgement and it was more of a dare from friends. My rear shock needed a rebuild after I took her for a ride.... good luck but I learned my lesson.
If I need to adjust the shocks she ain't coming on my bike.

You must be a strong dude to hold up the bike at a light

You do not put your dick in crazy :cool:

Guys, just swipe right for everyone without looking! Then, you only waste your time with the ones who have swiped right for you.

I go through phases where I use it and I don't. My old boss was ugly as **** and had women over all the time from it. I think that with all the time you put in swiping, chatting, etc. you might as well just go talk to someone in real life. I also have a theory that anyone who has their instagram link is a waste of time.

I forgot to add that it's wicked if you work at a bar or when you're in busy place and bored (like malls or events you don't really care to be at). My co-worker and I would swipe a ******** on our break or before we start our shift and just use it as funny conversation when they came up to us. The funniest thing about it was that I actually never looked when I was swiping...so half of them would be unpleasant surprises hahaha.

Last edited:
Guys, should I swipe left, or right?

(hopefully this works)

Screenshot_2014-11-22-19-31-02.png

If she has a mask for her @ss...I'm a little scared to see the mask needed for the face! I'll give her points for creativity though ;)

Might be a keeper
What you guys thunk?

a7666a4e33b582ea4068d941f9cffc94.jpg

Umm batting for the other team ;). She is looking for the right SloPitch lady...lol

Back
Top Bottom