CSBK Rd 1 - Shannonville | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

CSBK Rd 1 - Shannonville

+1, a friend of mine went and sent me this picture...
nahyve6u.jpg

Great pic. Now the old man still has 4 hours of driving to go to get to Boston yet tonight.

Great pic. Now the old man still has 4 hours of driving to go to get to Boston yet tonight.
Drive safe and good luck!

Just looked at the CSBK standings, Caboose, great job man!

Does anyone know if these races will be uploaded to youtube like last year?

Last edited:
Drive safe and good luck!

Just looked at the CSBK standings, Caboose, great job man!

Does anyone know if these races will be uploaded to youtube like last year?

Thanks!

I recorded mine with a front mounted GoPro

All the races were awesome to watch, the 250 had some quality riding, amazing how good those young kids are. The AM sportbike was a nail bitter to the last lap with James Moore who I raced against in Soar in Rookie last year lead almost to the last lap to obtain a podium in second (Shows how deep the rookie class at SOAR is), the Sportsman race had one guy start from the pits and make it to 3rd or 4th with some fast riding. The Expert Superbike had Jodi and Jordan fighting to the last lap and Trombino slidding his bike all over the place and of course my favorite race yesterday with Tim (Caboose) fighting to the last corner for the win and Derrick White (Dricked) fighting for 4th place and almost a podium first time racing his new bike.

Good Job everyone - Shannonville is a great place to watch the races, hope people come and support at Mosport.

Last edited:
Superbike

[video=youtube;1LacBWCx5WU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LacBWCx5WU&list=UU8_1VVvk7NKMFMOQ38xKKzQ[/video]

250 Race

[video=youtube;ptEDp3bSWw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptEDp3bSWw8&list=UU8_1VVvk7NKMFMOQ38xKKzQ&index=2[/video]

All the races were awesome to watch, the 250 had some quality riding, amazing how good those young kids are. The AM sportbike was a nail bitter to the last lap with James Moore who I raced against in Soar in Rookie last year lead almost to the last lap to obtain a podium in second (Shows how deep the rookie class at SOAR is), the Sportsman race had one guy start from the pits and make it to 3rd or 4th with some fast riding. The Expert Superbike had Jodi and Jordan fighting to the last lap and Trombino slidding his bike all over the place and of course my favorite race yesterday with Tim (Caboose) fighting to the last corner for the win and Derrick Whyte (dricked) fighting for 4th place and almost a podium first time racing his new bike.

Good Job everyone - Shannonville is a great place to watch the races, hope people come and support at Mosport.

Just had to fix my name there lol.

Its a bittersweet victory for me, I wanted a top 5 but 3rd was so close I could taste it.

Last edited:
Just had to fix my name there lol.

Its a bittersweet victory for me, I wanted a top 5 but 3rd was so close I could taste it.
Sorry ;) Fixed it - Not a morning person

All the races were awesome to watch, the 250 had some quality riding, amazing how good those young kids are. The AM sportbike was a nail bitter to the last lap with James Moore who I raced against in Soar in Rookie last year lead almost to the last lap to obtain a podium in second (Shows how deep the rookie class at SOAR is), the Sportsman race had one guy start from the pits and make it to 3rd or 4th with some fast riding. The Expert Superbike had Jodi and Jordan fighting to the last lap and Trombino slidding his bike all over the place and of course my favorite race yesterday with Tim (Caboose) fighting to the last corner for the win and Derrick White (Dricked) fighting for 4th place and almost a podium first time racing his new bike.

It was a bit of a surprise to see Frank coming across the grass in my direction, when I looked out from behind the camera. Ah, the tribulations of being left eye dominant.

Is it a good video with you battling or were you out front all race?

To be honest it's not a very exciting video. A camera on the tail facing back would have been great! I did manage to keep Pedro behind me the whole time but for 9 laps the gap was between 0.0 and 0.2 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest it's not a very exciting video. A camera on the tail facing back would have been great! I did manage to keep Pedro behind me the whole time but for 9 laps the gap was between 0.0 and 0.2 seconds.

There was numerous times through turn one that I thought you and Pedro were going to touch, looked very close from the grandstands.

There was numerous times through turn one that I thought you and Pedro were going to touch, looked very close from the grandstands.

Once through turn 2 we were side by side and if I had moved my elbow out I likely could have pushed off Pedro's foot.

Why would you have it on the front when you knew you were going to win? Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom