Gardner construction could take as long as TWENTY YEARS. | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gardner construction could take as long as TWENTY YEARS.

There was one collision today, blocking one lane on The Gardiner at Jameson. As a result it took me 40 minutes to get from the York Street on ramp to the Spadina on ramp.

Here is a major issue in this city....a small accident shuts down lanes for hours.

if there are no serious injuries (fatality) they should bring in trucks get the cars off the road and deal with the issues later. It takes way too long to get these accidents off the roads and causes traffic jams in both directions.

Here is a major issue in this city....a small accident shuts down lanes for hours.

if there are no serious injuries (fatality) they should bring in trucks get the cars off the road and deal with the issues later. It takes way too long to get these accidents off the roads and causes traffic jams in both directions.
So many people in Toronto get in minor fender benders and then leave their cars sitting in the middle of the road waiting for cops, tow trucks, or whatever.

If they can start and drive, move them. If they can't start, push them. If it's so bad you can't push it, then ok, you can wait.

By the way, this is Phase 1 of The Gardiner repairs. It's also scheduled to run after the games.

Can't wait for Phase 2: Gardiner's Revenge!

Critics give it 3 out of 4 wheels! Sure to be a crowd pleaser.

Here is a major issue in this city....a small accident shuts down lanes for hours. if there are no serious injuries (fatality) they should bring in trucks get the cars off the road and deal with the issues later. It takes way too long to get these accidents off the roads and causes traffic jams in both directions.
Wait until the LRT is built. Then the Public Transit users can join in the fun. :D
Sorry, you'll have to take a shuttle bus.
Sorry, we sold all of the buses to build an LRT system.

There doesn't seem to be much that could be done for accidents on the Gardiner.
There's not many spots where there's a shoulder anymore.
An accident causes a traffic jam which blocks the trucks from getting in.
Unless you build an extra lane or two, or shut traffic down completely and run the trucks in from the other direction.

If they can start and drive, move them. If they can't start, push them. If it's so bad you can't push it, then ok, you can wait.

Normally, I would agree and its easy to apply pushing to most cars in Europe. In North America, not so, because I would guess 75% of cars are large boats like SUV's, minivans or trucks .... good luck pushing that anywhere without getting help from few people first. it would probably end up being much more dangerous for everyone involved than just leaving the car there and wait for a tow.

Normally, I would agree and its easy to apply pushing to most cars in Europe. In North America, not so, because I would guess 75% of cars are large boats like SUV's, minivans or trucks .... good luck pushing that anywhere without getting help from few people first. it would probably end up being much more dangerous for everyone involved than just leaving the car there and wait for a tow.

It's also a big city problem where NO ONE will help you push. No one gives a **** about you, they hate you because you made them late.

Back
Top Bottom