Ride north this weekend? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride north this weekend?

95teggy

The thread I posted last season seemed successful so let's try this again :D

Ride this Saturday, May 31 to some north-east roads. Won't post the exact route but meet at the Timmies/Esso at Morningside and Sheppard at 7:30am, departing at 8am (Yes, it's early and I don't like it either but I'd like to beat the traffic and get home early). Expect to do roughly 600km round trip back to Toronto.

Relaxed pace, but ride at your own pace in the corners (meaning speedlimit in the straights, accelerated in the corners, we will wait for everyone at the end of the road before proceeding). 250s welcome.

PM for my number.

Please shoot me a PM or post in thread if you're going to show. I'd like to keep count so we don't get too big of a group.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Why dont you make these rides on sundays and i can join!

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Haha yeah I would but people usually have Sunday functions hence all-day trips are better on Saturday. But I'm sure we'll have some Sunday rides in the near future.

Haha yeah I would but people usually have Sunday functions hence all-day trips are better on Saturday. But I'm sure we'll have some Sunday rides in the near future.

I'll try and make this one...

250's welcome right? ...bet only SS show up :!

Wow, what an amazing ride. Thanks 95teggy and MustRider for reminding me what biking is all about! To all that missed out - You would have had to been there to experience it.

Appreciate the knowledge transfer, tips and good food....can't wait for the next one!

Hey SmellyBean...it was too good for words, you missed out!

Last edited:
Wow, what an amazing ride. Thanks 95teggy and MustRider for reminding me what biking is all about! To all that missed out - You would have had to been there to experience it.

Appreciate the knowledge transfer, tips and good food....can't wait for the next one!

Oooohhhh yeah that ride was tight! Riley rode very well and 95teggy showed us some very nice roads in the Kawarthas.

I also look forward to the next ride up North, East or West!

MR

Dude,

Glad you enjoyed it!

No worries, I'll be getting mine tomorrow.

Oooohhhh yeah that ride was tight! Riley rode very well and 95teggy showed us some very nice roads in the Kawarthas.

I also look forward to the next ride up North, East or West!

MR

It was good seeing you and Teggy again!

We'll ride together next time!

It was good seeing you and Teggy again!

We'll ride together next time!

Hey SmellyBean, thanks for coming out this morning. Even though you could not ride with us, it was very thoughful for you to represent and show your support. Riley also met you for the 1st time, which was important.

Today, we mimicked many of the roads that you took us on last year. Still, EXCELLENT choices!!!

And yes... until the next time we ride together. :cool:

MR

Nice first run of the season. Was a pleasure watching Riley's cornering speed improve throughout the day. Food was ****ing awesome, I've never had a burger like that.

Will PM vids sometime this week.

LhfWL7O.jpg

UHOJeYf.jpg

Last edited:
Round 2

Saturday June 14

Meet: Timmies/Esso at Morningside and Sheppard at 7:30am, departing at 8am.
Route: Depends on wherever the group wants to go, to be discussed in person, but expect to log roughly 600kms round trip.
Pace: Speed limit in the straights and through towns, accelerated in the corners

250s welcome

Please shoot me a PM or post in thread if you're going to show. I'd like to keep count so we don't get too big of a group.

:)

I'm going to try to make this ride.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Round 2

Saturday June 14

Meet: Timmies/Esso at Morningside and Sheppard at 7:30am, departing at 8am.
Route: Depends on wherever the group wants to go, to be discussed in person, but expect to log roughly 600kms round trip.
Pace: Speed limit in the straights and through towns, accelerated in the corners

250s welcome

:)

I am in for sure!

95teggy and I have done many rides north, west and east of the GTA. He gets bored easily, so the routes he rides have become progressively more and more exciting and exclusive.

I believe the 8am departure is designed to reduce stress for the day, and to weed out the uncommitted.

It's going to be a great day!

MR

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom