Coudersport/Renovo, PA Weekend | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coudersport/Renovo, PA Weekend

BeastieGirl

The weather looks perfect for the first overnighter of the season (not counting the fly and rent trip I made out to Phoenix).

Leaving Hamilton early Saturday morning - might be lucky and have my Nexus card in the mail by then. Haven't firmed up which route I'll run down yet, but I'll look at my map tonight and see if there's any interesting looking routes I haven't taken yet. Going to hit the old favourites - 120, 144, 44 - and basically just wander till I work my way back up to Coudersport to end off the day.

Probably will pack a spray can of Febreze and stay at Paul's Motel or maybe a little further down the road at Laurelwood, since its a little too early to camp yet, then back to an earlier plan of running Route 6 up to Watkins Glen and then NY 14 up to the highway. A little boring, but an easy, relaxing route for a short weekend trip.

Anyone going to be in the area this weekend??

The weather looks perfect for the first overnighter of the season (not counting the fly and rent trip I made out to Phoenix).

Leaving Hamilton early Saturday morning - might be lucky and have my Nexus card in the mail by then. Haven't firmed up which route I'll run down yet, but I'll look at my map tonight and see if there's any interesting looking routes I haven't taken yet. Going to hit the old favourites - 120, 144, 44 - and basically just wander till I work my way back up to Coudersport to end off the day.

Probably will pack a spray can of Febreze and stay at Paul's Motel or maybe a little further down the road at Laurelwood, since its a little too early to camp yet, then back to an earlier plan of running Route 6 up to Watkins Glen and then NY 14 up to the highway. A little boring, but an easy, relaxing route for a short weekend trip.

Anyone going to be in the area this weekend??

Not this weekend. Have a good trip. Be good to hear a trip report/photo afterwards.

Weather looks great this weekend. I am sure you'll have a blast. I would also head that direction if I didn't have obligations. I stayed at Paul's Citgo once and never again. I stayed at 42 motels during my recent trip and I never encountered another place as bad. I stay in Wellsboro at the Canyon Motel. Its around $70 a night. Its clean and walking distance to my favorite restaurant the "Wellsboro House" (across from train station).

Weather looks great this weekend. I am sure you'll have a blast. I would also head that direction if I didn't have obligations. I stayed at Paul's Citgo once and never again. I stayed at 42 motels during my recent trip and I never encountered another place as bad. I stay in Wellsboro at the Canyon Motel. Its around $70 a night. Its clean and walking distance to my favorite restaurant the "Wellsboro House" (across from train station).

Yep not staying there - staying in Emporium

Promised I'd write a trip report - went to Pennsylvania, it was fun ;-)

Seriously it was a great weekend and I will post some awesome pictures later - not all 970 of them, but a few.

The weather was perfect - but all that needs to be said about PA roads has been said before.

Last edited:
Promised I'd write a trip report - went to Pennsylvania, it was fun ;-)

Seriously it was a great weekend and I will post some awesome pictures later - not all 970 of them, but a few.

The weather was perfect - but all that needs to be said about PA roads has been said before.

970?? Did you ride at all ;-)

Back
Top Bottom