Dan Moto Products and Pipes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dan Moto Products and Pipes

burg226

Looking for feedback on peoples experiences and opinions on Dan Moto pipes. They're definately a lot cheaper than any of the other aftermarket slip-on pipes and look like they'd be screamers with the minimal design cans. But for $135 you cant go wrong to even try one! Plus I'm not into spending $800 for a slip-on that does nothing but give you a little noise. After all thats all I'm looking for is a little noise, the bike is fast enough.

Do they last? Are they a good fit, etc?

Your thoughts, opinions and experiences with these would be appreciated?

This would be going on a 2010 CBR1000RR

www.dan-moto.com

Have one on my 250.. fart cannon / loud af / wake up the neighbourhood..if that's what you're looking for then yeah best bang for your buck

Been perfectly fine for the past 2 years, fitment was fine.. but if it's going on a cbr1000rr then i would probably want something nicer instead of cheaping out on a danmoto

I've seen a few of these, "muffler" is not the word, more like tailpipe. Crazy loud on a CBR1000R. Will likely lose some power, but on that bike, you'd never know.

[video=youtube;qRgl6SPsUcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRgl6SPsUcs[/video]

Had one on my vfr before i swapped it out. Extremely loud, horrible pipe. Would never use another one.

I have used their mid pipes to run a straight pipe from my header to my exhaust and they worked fine..

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

I've decdied that I will be leaving it stock for now as I don't want a screamer and cannot justify paying $800+ for a quality slip-on. Might try one on my track bike though...LOL

Cheap crap. Many have issues with the brackets not fitting and the springs being way to long to hold any tension.

I have one on my 2004 katana 600 and it sounds like a beast. Why spend almost 1000 on a tail pipe for a bike I only spent 3000 on. For 125 bucks what do you have to lose. (Unless that's a lot of coin for you, at which point I'd stick with your stock pipes)

I have one on my 2004 katana 600 and it sounds like a beast. Why spend almost 1000 on a tail pipe for a bike I only spent 3000 on. For 125 bucks what do you have to lose. (Unless that's a lot of coin for you, at which point I'd stick with your stock pipes)
Post is from 2 years ago man! lol.

Still love Danmoto! Nice stainless midpipes. I just tell people to not do up a few of the bolts so it fits fine (07/08 R1 mostly).

Lol I know it's an old post but I'm sure I'm not the only one out there that has recently put a danmoto exhaust on a bike. Just keeping the community informed :p

Back
Top Bottom