How do you know? | GTAMotorcycle.com

How do you know?

XenoVibe

Exactly how can you tell if a dirt bike has been registered as blue plate before buying and trying to register it yourself? I see nothing on the UVIP that states it. I've tried googling, ADVR and search with no clear answer.

You need to see a copy of the ownership. If memory serves me right a green ownership issued to a road plated bike and a brown ownership to offroad plated bikes.

There may be other ways to tell, I have just asked the seller what colour their ownership slip is in the past.

Alright thanks, by chance would you know if it would be above the RIN? On my ownership for my CBR it says 'plated' only.
(To the right of the red circle)
ontario-vin-number.jpg

Alright thanks, by chance would you know if it would be above the RIN? On my ownership for my CBR it says 'plated' only.
(To the right of the red circle)

The ownership is literally brown, not green for off-road. Where you see PAS - FIT, it'd say OFF - FIT.

I would also go to Service Ontario and say that you want to register and plate this VIN and see what they can tell you.

Yeahh ur looking for a green paper, thats "issued to the highway traffic act".
if it says "MCL-UNF".. that only means the bike hasnt passed safety yet. (aka most blue plated bikes on kijiji)

Back
Top Bottom