SOAR Racing Thread | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

SOAR Racing Thread

Congrats to the NEWMAN for your great riding to win round 4 in the rookie race, also great job to Paul and Flavious for their great show. sadly i wasn't able to contend with you 3 due to my epic almost fail runoff of the dogleg off the start but all in all did well. trying to get my front view cam uploaded as its being a pain.

Did you ever get the front cam sorted out? I was hoping to get past Flav and then try to pull in the Newman and Neil a little but by the time I got past Flav they were gone and then I went to adjust my foot coming through the last right before the front straight which stood the bike up and he got back up the inside and by that point I was in to much pain to try and get back past.

[video=youtube;axASNwRe5Io]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axASNwRe5Io[/video]

Rookie Final from Round 4. Race starts at 3:45

Holy ****, that sea gull on lap 4! Great battle, thanks for posting this.

Oh yes I forgot to mention the ninja seagull that can apparently stop on the spot. There was actually another one to the right that I had to duck to avoid. They were flyin every direction lol

I will admit i was surprised to see you with your suit on, I had to do a double take and then gave you the silent
fonzie.jpg

No pun intended

Rd 5 was a bad weekend for me as I had my worst finish in the qualifier and then the race on Sunday was just a mess for multiple reasons but that has been discussed.

This weekend should be....interesting for lack of a better word. Everyone bring your waterproof winter jackets. Brrrrrrrr

I was not involved in TJ's disappearance :), too busy trying to predict the weather forecast and tire choice.... what a weekend

Paulo was ON FIRE I tell ya!! On fire.......next to Westbrook, Paulo was the 2nd fastest man PERIOD, on the track for endurance!......3 degrees celsius, rain and sleet, and ultimately hail and snow by the end, and he was flat out flying.

^ Speaks the man who did the whole thing start to (slightly-shortened) finish. Good ride in varying terrible conditions!

Casacrow had you chained up in his trailer? I didn't see you the whole weekend.

Kinky....

I would of invited you as well, but you looked busy enough, every time I saw you you were in the steamy window'd cab of a truck.

Back
Top Bottom