Tripps Cycle , Oakville's motorcycle expert . | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tripps Cycle , Oakville's motorcycle expert .

Daddy B

I have dealt with John Tripp for a while now and I'm most impressed with his mechanical expertise , welding and knowledge of motorcycles . I would encourage anyone with specialty welding needs , cylinder boring or honing need to call John . 905 847 0880

Care to introduce yourself?

Last edited:
Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

sorry I apparently didn't follow protocol with this post but should of introduced myself first , Hello Im new to GTA

I should of added that I am a cafe enthusiast who over the last year have been building a 1974 CB 550 into my version of a cafe racer or what I think a modified cafe should be .I have dealt with all kinds of people in the past year where I have sourced parts and services like Cognito Moto , Carpy's , Benjies , Dimecity Cycles , Buchanans and so on. I have had to wait 8 weeks for a part that I didn't want to becoming friends with Devin in Virginia and Carpy in Anahiem but the person that treated me the best was in my own back yard ...John Tripp of Tripp Cycles in Oakville . Which brings me back to GTA Motorcycle .....one day while using google for directions I saw a very negative post about Tripps Cycle and thought I had to say something nice about one of the truly good guys out there that has been a big help to me and all the services I needed done for my build .

Last edited:
anyone have any insight into Tripps Cycle? I live really close by and was wondering if I should use his services.

anyone have any insight into Tripps Cycle? I live really close by and was wondering if I should use his services.

That guy has no clue about ****
Go to Burlington cycle if you have to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That guy has no clue about ****
Go to Burlington cycle if you have to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used Tripp Cycle for 25 years. Job gets done correctly and no returns. He is a one man shop so it will take time. As for Burlington cycle. Dropped my fiends bike and broke the plastic. Told him it came in that way. All shops have good and bad but a small shop will be more responsible.

Back
Top Bottom