stock ecu, flashing/tuning | GTAMotorcycle.com

stock ecu, flashing/tuning

Has anybody used bill for this that can speak for his work?

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Guhlmotors.com
He's one of the best in business.

Has anybody used bill for this that can speak for his work?
He flashed my friends ZX10. He stores your stock ECU image so if you didn't like the flash he could just put it back to stock. He flashes LOTS of bikes, he did five just in the time that we were there!

He flashed my friends ZX10. He stores your stock ECU image so if you didn't like the flash he could just put it back to stock. He flashes LOTS of bikes, he did five just in the time that we were there!

Do you have to know what you want going in, or does he have maps and recommendations based on what you bring in?

Do you have to know what you want going in, or does he have maps and recommendations based on what you bring in?
Yeah, you just let him know your sprocket gearing, exhaust, air filter, and if you're a street rider, track, or both, and aggressive wheelie monster or normal calm rider, then he tweaks the map for what he thinks you'll like. Then go rip it on a few nice roads close to him and get him to make any changes you need (to engine braking, etc.).

John is there any chance you might be able to find out if he has another number or a shop I can call? I don't think the number you gave me belongs to him still.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

John is there any chance you might be able to find out if he has another number or a shop I can call? I don't think the number you gave me belongs to him still.
He'll be at TMP/Cayuga tomorrow (with his flash equip) if you wanna bring your bike over! :) I texted him and he replied 10 seconds after. Send him a text, I told him to expect yours.

Ok thanks so much. I can't go tomorrow but I will try and contact him again.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Back
Top Bottom