MXD Cage Sliders | GTAMotorcycle.com

MXD Cage Sliders

JQu1k

Does anyone have a spare MXD cage slider in the attached picture? It's the rubber piece that goes in the side of the cage.

If I can't get one .. I'll look into making one, because I don't think Jeff (MXD) is still make them anymore.

Thanks!

Attachments

• MXD Cage Slider.jpg
    MXD Cage Slider.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 32
Your better off having a batch made by someone that has a lathe, can even be a smaller hobby one that someone has in their garage...I buy the slider material in the diameter needed and have them turned into shape on a lathe, it costs less and I dont have to wait for shipping and emails etc...

Thanks Johnny!!!

Are you still stunting? I just got back into it this year after selling the F4i, have a 600RR now.

Thanks Johnny!!!

Are you still stunting? I just got back into it this year after selling the F4i, have a 600RR now.

I have not done much riding in the last 2 years since I had my accident, mostly track and a little street. I sold my 04 636 to a friend, and haven't had a stunt bike ready for a long time, but I am hoping to get back into it again this year and do mostly stunting and a few track days. I am almost done building my new stunt bike, I got a full steel frame thats ready to powder coat, sprocket just came in yesterday and I rebuilt my motor about a week ago. So hopefully in the next week or 2 I will have it 100% ready to go...

Good luck with that 600RR, those things never worked for me....The F4i I could do but the 600RR kicked my ***

Yea better off make them yourself. Buddy at work made me some in the machine shop.

Back
Top Bottom