Yamaha FZ6 by Champion Cycle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yamaha FZ6 by Champion Cycle

REDBALLS

Site Supporter
ma9eqyva.jpg

First off, I would like to thank Daniel and all the staff working at Champion Cycle for they're creativity, hard work, due dillegence, attention to detail, and great customer service that they harnessed to put this bike together. For those of us who are lucky enough to know Champion Cycle has made a name for itself with a series of super clean builds, ranging from vintage harleys to modern wheelie machines. The shop has recently moved to a bigger location at 250 Emerson Ave, Toronto, ON.

http://youtu.be/13bQRjLA20U

Daniel's latest creation was to transform a 2008 Yamaha FZ6, which started out looking like this:
8y4e7epu.jpg

When I intially brought the bike to Champion Cycle, I had a few bolt on accessories installed and had all my maintenance done by myself and other various mechanics from the GTA. I was sort of happy, but there were two incidents that were almost brown pant moments with two different shops, that left me looking for someone else to work on my bike.
9u7asa2a.jpg

Installing R6 forks, R1 tail fabrication and a leg stretch on the dyno. Champion Cycle's excellent reputation for custom work on GTAM made it an easy choice. The fabrication work on the triples, the subframe welding all looked clean, the tail looked amazing, and it was running much smoother.
yruzeqa7.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/18/ejugezug.jpg
(+ installation of rearsets, brakes, fender, levers, front brake master cylinder, lights, handlebars, grips, relocate plate, etc...)

jumutyna.jpg

I picked this up from Daniel's shop yesterday morning and I'm really glad I chose his shop. The bike looks amazing and I couldn't be happier. The service was fast, he kept me informed with pictures, updates, insightful recommendations, he was honest, his shop was clean and he and his staff really go the distance to insure quality work. There is no need to worry about missed deadlines, or him putting your work on the back burner because his work is in high demand. His word is bond, He has plenty of competent and friendly staff ready to lend a hand and I have never seen him practice the hurry up and wait technique, I see at so many other shops. Champion Cycle will continue to have my business for many years to come, and I would impartially recommend him to any looking for quality work.

7ydyna2a.jpg

upebuma7.jpg

satyzyta.jpg

aqu8amah.jpg

8a8aga4y.jpg

6aqu4ygu.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
1 of a kind monster beautiful

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

lemme know if you want to sell your bike :p
this bike has only two possible destinies either the wreckers after I total it or my living room when I get tired of riding it. thanks
1 of a kind monster beautiful

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people
thank you very much
Looks good from here! Nicely done.
thanks
Real sweet man, you must be ecstatic. Looks spectacular! How are their prices for repairs?
thanks prices seem fair, and honest.
I like it - well done.

dude! i had a 07 fz6 and danny worked on it too lol.

just curious, how much did you spend to turn a stock fz6 into what it is now? must've been like $3k+...?

Back
Top Bottom