the smell of rotting meat? | GTAMotorcycle.com

the smell of rotting meat?

ep1x

Banned
I put a sausage under my former roommates bed almost 1 month ago, and I am wondering since he has not discovered the source of the rotten smell, if 1 rotten sausage was enough to permeate his 120 sq ft bedroom? Will the stench get worse as the summer comes around?

Not sure about the smell - raw meat would probably be more effective, but the critters it'll spawn should draw his attention.

Unless he already has 'pets', if you know what I mean.

I put a sausage under my former roommates bed almost 1 month ago, and I am wondering since he has not discovered the source of the rotten smell, if 1 rotten sausage was enough to permeate his 120 sq ft bedroom? Will the stench get worse as the summer comes around?

I once put a walleye under my university roommate's bed. She ended up becoming convinced the smell was her business and spent the next 2 weeks going to the gyno and using way too much perfume.

Oh, and afaik the sausage will dry out and the smell will actually lessen.

If it helps the cause, I sliced the sausage in half and lightly wrapped it in toilet paper to conceal

Love it !
Nothing beats fish. It's just rude. Or the sweet smell of eggs and milk !

Back when I lived in a condo I came home once to find someone had parked in my spot.

They made the mistake of leaving their doors open, so I got some frozen fish and jammed it as far up under the seats as I could -- jammed into the springs.

I can't imagine what that car must have smelled like a month later.

Oh, and afaik the sausage will dry out and the smell will actually lessen.

That's what I would think. Was it raw sausage, or fully cooked sausage? Sausage has tons of salt and crap in it.

Get chicken. My fridge broke once while I was on vacation. Everything was vacuum sealed, except one bag of chicken had a pinhole in it. I have never come close to puking from a smell, except that night when I came home.

I like the idea, but a sausauge will be highly ineffective. Not only it's a processed product full of preservatives used to extend its shelf life to near infinity, but it also barely contains any real meat - mostly only binders or extenders. Plus if the casing of the sausauge you chose was synthetic it will continue laying there without a hint of rotten smell for decades to come and when finally discovered will be still ok to consume. With beer.
:eek:ccasion5:

Raw fish should have been your number one choice.

Get chicken. My fridge broke once while I was on vacation. Everything was vacuum sealed, except one bag of chicken had a pinhole in it. I have never come close to puking from a smell, except that night when I came home.

Princess's Man agrees with chicken. Nothing beats the smell of rotting chicken. Or, if you don't want to wait for flesh to rot (and smell), get rabbit. Fresh rabbit :albino: smells foul to begin with. :puke:

Get a road kill :D

I may know something about, when being relieved by a different regiment in Bosnia, someone placing some fish into a air tube for a Herman Nelson heater that was installed in an established base camp. This was done in June/July. I can't imagine what that would have smelled like a few months later, rotting, and the heat got turned back on.

I may know something about, when being relieved by a different regiment in Bosnia, someone placing some fish into a air tube for a Herman Nelson heater that was installed in an established base camp. This was done in June/July. I can't imagine what that would have smelled like a few months later, rotting, and the heat got turned back on.

You don't consider that enemy activity? They are doing something to harm the well-being and morale of fellow soldiers..

You failed miserably by using a sausage. Nothing will happen.

Old used diapers.

anyone who ever used one of those diaper disposal things knows theres nothing more foul than that.

Why not just take a shitt under her bed?

Back
Top Bottom