Police Responded | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Police Responded

Ohh. According to the private message, and after, me rereading the message, I just realized you are not providing any info, but, waiting for the cops to contact you...

Damn...

Sorry about your penis bro...

I get that your bike was stolen. I get that you are ****** because you didn't have theft insurance. I get that you THINK you found the thief and what you assume is your bike. I Get that you want us to help you and as a community of riders, I get that we should.
You have been getting a lot of useful infos on your own, continue the fight on your own if you don't see the results you want on here.
You are annoying a lot of people here, including the site owners/admins and that will not get you anywhere.

You are creating a lot of uproar and it's not helping your situation. If anything, you keep adding more info about the potential thieves that you claim are on this site. You are showing them your hand and they will always be one step ahead of you this way. Build your case if you think you have one and get the cops involved if you can. Albeit a little sad, you should not expect everybody to bend over backwards for you.

Of course by "you" or "your" I am referring to darkav, wait a tic...

I'm sorry you felt violated by having you personal belongings/privacy violated. But it happens, consider it a lesson and move on.

HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLAS!

I'm sorry you felt violated by having you personal belongings/privacy violated. But it happens, consider it a lesson and move on.

While I hate what you're saying, there is a point. I don't want to deal with the fear of my bike getting stolen, whacked over, peed on, or whatever so I don't use it as a commute tool anymore =(

Mike.. shut up.

lol

Well let's hope the cops find the thieves & the bike still in 1 piece!

I've written a summation of events to this Detective in hopes that in can give some clarity to the situation and speed things up.

-----

Hello Detective,

Thank you for responding. Please see posts #37 and #38 here:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?182372-Police-Responded/page2

The site owner has posted his email address in post #37 if you require anymore info.

The situation is this:

Forum User: Darkav posted a thread on the forum asking for help/advice on what to do, as he saw his stolen Kawasaki Ninja 636 motorcycle advertised For Sale on Kijiji.

He posted the Kijiji link to his For Sale stolen bike.

I clicked on this ad and saw the bike and listened to Darkav's description of the rarities and specific marks on the bike. He claimed his friend went to see the motorcycle to verify the rarities and marks.

As you would know, when a Seller posts multiple items on Kijiji, under his contact info, a "view posters other ads" link is generated by Kijiji.

I clicked on this link seen here:

http://www.kijiji.ca/o-posters-other-ads/89798103

And these three other motorcycles came up.

I emailed the seller, and asked him if the Ninja 636 (Darkav's) was still for sale. He replied "no, it's sold." I asked him if any of the other bikes were still for sale. He replied "what other bikes?" You can clearly see there is still three bikes for sale in his name under his account.

The Sellers response "what other bikes?" gave some credibility to Darkav's allegations.

I responded to the alleged thief "The GSXR and Ninja you are selling." He did not reply.

His name: edit
His email: @gmail.com
His pictures:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

From his name on his email to me, I traced his Facebook account and grabbed his pictures.

Where he lives is described by Darkav as the area where he (Darkav) lives, and where his bike went missing.

From there the thread (now deleted by the forum owner for reasons unbeknownst to all members) went active as other forum members chimed in on their knowledge of this alleged thief. One forum member wrote "I'm his neighbour, and I've seen him run from the police."

What is being asked here is simply to run this guys name to see if he has any prior arrests for theft. If that turns out to be the case, then you can pretty much deduce that Darkav's Kawasaki Ninja 636 was indeed stolen and sold by this alleged thief on Kijiji...as well as the three remaining bikes listed above are likely stolen as well.

If you click on the forum under General you will see the amount of motorcycles stolen in the GTA and your area is astonishing. Here is a case where the owner of the bike bravely came forward and did something, and as such we may be able to assist you in putting an end to this possible theft ring in your city.

Again, please see post #37 and #38. #37 is the site owner offering you any info you require. His name is Paul. Email: Paul@gtamotorcycle.com

Please see attached the pictures of this alleged motorcycle thief.

If any of this comes to fruition, please let me know the outcome.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards.

On May 14, 2014, at 8:38 AM, "Luke Miedzybrodzki" <lmiedzybrodzki@hamiltonpolice.on.ca> wrote:

Hi there

I have been trying to view the forum postings and the kijiji ads with no luck can you please contact me

Thank you

Det. Cst. Luke Miedzybrodzki
Scrap Investigator, Bear Unit
Hamilton Police Service
400 Rymal Road East
Hamilton, Ontario
905-546-8925 (Office)
905-961-1945 (Cell)
905-546-3830 (Fax)
email: lmiedzybrodzki@hamiltonpolice.on.ca

2014 A/L

February 22 - March 9th
August 1st - August 10th

-----

I'll keep you all posted if anything comes of this. It would be nice to see one of these thieves caught and held accountable.

Last edited:
油井緋色;2169029 said:
Who owns the 636 that was stolen? Cop is asking me.

EDIT: Oh ****ing lord, darkav was the owner?

jiFfM.jpg

It was me!! I had a 2006 ninja 636 stolen not far away from this dude!

Edit: oh, that wasnt mine that he was selling lol.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Assuming this isn't some kinda of epic troll. Nice work. Emailing the cops with all this info from the start in a nicely summarized would have saved you a whole lot of headache.

Now we all know Darkav is still reading this thread and has all his original findings from his first thread. I am assuming he has already done this but Darkav if you haven't please summarize everthing in an email neatly and send it on to the police contact. I hope you get your bike back man or at least its the same guy they arrested!

I've written a summation of events to this Detective in hopes that in can give some clarity to the situation and speed things up.

+100 Thank you for thinking clearly, providing helpful information, and acting in a way that may in fact produce results, or prevent future thefts. Like I said in the original thread, police don't ignore actual legitimate tips, you just have to present the information in a clear concise way, and given the history of darkav/intruders comments I can only assume if he ever did speak to the police it was more like a grumpy 5 year old.

Who wants to take bets on which mod is associated with the bike thief?
I don't think any of them are, the problem is the policies and enforcement dictated by Paul - wash hands and delete anything that can slightly create any sense of consequence to them.

Is that right or wrong? I don't know but I know a good chunk of mods in here including Paul and Cutekill and they seem like straight people.

I don't think any of them are, the problem is the policies and enforcement dictated by Paul - wash hands and delete anything that can slightly create any sense of consequence to them.

Is that right or wrong? I don't know but I know a good chunk of mods in here including Paul and Cutekill and they seem like straight people.

A lot of people seem like "straight" people...

Whats the first thing you hear anyone on the news say after someone went on a shooting spree, raped a kid etc... " i cant believe it was X, he/she was such a nice guy/girl"

Whats the first thing you hear anyone on the news say after someone went on a shooting spree, raped a kid etc... " i cant believe it was X, he/she was such a nice guy/girl"

No one who knows me will ever say that about me .. It will be "He's been talking about doing a killing spree for years..we knew it was coming so we tried to stay out of his way"

A lot of people seem like "straight" people...

I lived with cutekill for quite a while. I can vouch for several on this forum being straight up good people. Not everyone is in on the conspiracy

19006_Conspiracy_Theory_Wide.png

Last edited:

-----

Hello Detective,

Thank you for responding. Please see posts #37 and #38 here:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?182372-Police-Responded/page2

The site owner has posted his email address in post #37 if you require anymore info.

The situation is this:

Forum User: Darkav posted a thread on the forum asking for help/advice on what to do, as he saw his stolen Kawasaki Ninja 636 motorcycle advertised For Sale on Kijiji.

He posted the Kijiji link to his For Sale stolen bike.

I clicked on this ad and saw the bike and listened to Darkav's description of the rarities and specific marks on the bike. He claimed his friend went to see the motorcycle to verify the rarities and marks.

As you would know, when a Seller posts multiple items on Kijiji, under his contact info, a "view posters other ads" link is generated by Kijiji.

I clicked on this link seen here:

http://www.kijiji.ca/o-posters-other-ads/89798103

And these three other motorcycles came up.

I emailed the seller, and asked him if the Ninja 636 (Darkav's) was still for sale. He replied "no, it's sold." I asked him if any of the other bikes were still for sale. He replied "what other bikes?" You can clearly see there is still three bikes for sale in his name under his account.

The Sellers response "what other bikes?" gave some credibility to Darkav's allegations.

I responded to the alleged thief "The GSXR and Ninja you are selling." He did not reply.

His name: edit
His email: @gmail.com
His pictures:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

From his name on his email to me, I traced his Facebook account and grabbed his pictures.

Where he lives is described by Darkav as the area where he (Darkav) lives, and where his bike went missing.

From there the thread (now deleted by the forum owner for reasons unbeknownst to all members) went active as other forum members chimed in on their knowledge of this alleged thief. One forum member wrote "I'm his neighbour, and I've seen him run from the police."

What is being asked here is simply to run this guys name to see if he has any prior arrests for theft. If that turns out to be the case, then you can pretty much deduce that Darkav's Kawasaki Ninja 636 was indeed stolen and sold by this alleged thief on Kijiji...as well as the three remaining bikes listed above are likely stolen as well.

If you click on the forum under General you will see the amount of motorcycles stolen in the GTA and your area is astonishing. Here is a case where the owner of the bike bravely came forward and did something, and as such we may be able to assist you in putting an end to this possible theft ring in your city.

Again, please see post #37 and #38. #37 is the site owner offering you any info you require. His name is Paul. Email: Paul@gtamotorcycle.com

Please see attached the pictures of this alleged motorcycle thief.

If any of this comes to fruition, please let me know the outcome.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards.

On May 14, 2014, at 8:38 AM, "Luke Miedzybrodzki" <lmiedzybrodzki@hamiltonpolice.on.ca> wrote:

Hi there

I have been trying to view the forum postings and the kijiji ads with no luck can you please contact me

Thank you

Det. Cst. Luke Miedzybrodzki
Scrap Investigator, Bear Unit
Hamilton Police Service
400 Rymal Road East
Hamilton, Ontario
905-546-8925 (Office)
905-961-1945 (Cell)
905-546-3830 (Fax)
email: lmiedzybrodzki@hamiltonpolice.on.ca

2014 A/L

February 22 - March 9th
August 1st - August 10th

-----

I'll keep you all posted if anything comes of this. It would be nice to see one of these thieves caught and held accountable.

I would like to commend you for the effort and persistence. In a time where most are willing to do nothing as long as they're not a victim, it is refreshing to see your resolute efforts to help the authorities bring criminals to book. It is a pity you are not a moderator on this site. Keep the momentum going, I think a number of people on the forum applaud your efforts.

this is getting intense. i moved away from the "honda scene" because there's so much thievery. hopefully this doesn't happen with this community.

135.gif

I still think that people who have been convicted for motorcycle thefts that are or have been members on this forum should have their names & pictures posted & as a sticky thread...just to warn others to keep away from been associated with these types of bad apples!

If anyone has nothing to hide then there shouldn't be a problem IMHO!

Last edited:
and I am just going to leave this handle here, on a police thread that has police hopefully looking into people... for no reason...

przemek
user-offline.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom