Police Responded | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Police Responded

I wouldn't doubt a mod or two is low life thief as well.

Mods banned a guy because his bike was stolen and they didn't want to here him whine about it? xD

crossing+the+line+2.jpg

If a guy who organized meets (timmmmmay) was involved, why are moderators exempt from the possibility of being involved?

A member Is surely different than a mod. I would think they aren't just randomly chosen and I know Paul and cutekill personally know at least a few of them

Mods banned a guy because his bike was stolen and they didn't want to here him whine about it? xD

I believe he ****** off Paul (Site admin) in another thread.... Then BooM!

The "stolen 636/evidences" thread getting deleted is just embarrassing/insulting....

I can't believe the DARKAV got banned...

Booo lame... gtam is only wants the "Do I need distilled water to wash my bike?", "what color rim tape?" and "omg one guy did not wave back"

Some great contributors got banned.

MLadin is an awesome guy btw. Thanks. He talked to the popo regarding this stolen bike, got that guy's bike from the towing company... when is he getting banned?

Good job by the Police!!! I hope the site and mods give them any information required to help their efforts along, which will be much to the benefit of the rider community.

darkav wasn't banned for posting the original thread about his stolen bike, or even the follow up thread where he made up a ridiculous story about sending a friend to go check out someone he accused of stealing it.

he was banned for (i assume)

-starting a witch hunt thread for "suspected" bike thieves with peoples names and photos
-posting rude comments about the administrator/taunting him with his personal address he obtained with his mad hacking skills.
-trolling. ...then literally writing "Im just trolling now"

did you guys actually see any of his comments? they made my brain hurt, I'm glad the threads are gone. If the police are interested in the photos from the kijiji ad, they can contact him directly. or kijiji, you know, because they're the police.

Good job by the Police!!! I hope the site and mods give them any information required to help their efforts along, which will be much to the benefit of the rider community.

All of the beneficial information has been deleted by the very mods you are talking about, there has been a stolen ducati, seen, on Kijiji and posted here, then ducati got removed after 5 minutes being posted here, then, the link to the account has been posted to that ducati poster from Kijiji, for police to track... then.... then, topic got deleted, sure, they are going to be quite the help...

darkav wasn't banned for posting the original thread about his stolen bike, or even the follow up....
-posting rude comments about the administrator/taunting him with his personal address he obtained with his mad hacking skills.
-trolling. ...then literally writing "Im just trolling now"

did you guys actually see any of his comments?

OK, lets break this a part, lets look at darkavs comments, further in the post, maybe he started trolling, because ppl like you started throwing rocks at him left/right and center for no reason...
Accusations, well, lets see, ppl asked for links, links were provided by him as well, that's not mistery, and, forum owner comment here:
Perfect...links are good...Now you got it.

now lets look at his posts, i dont see how offencive they are...

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/member.php?26137-darkav

Last edited:
Paul@gtamotorcycle.com

I'm happy to forward the police any info they require... Including deleted posts.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Please pass this on:

Here is a Kijiji account, that has been used to post a stolen ducati, and disappeared after being posted here: http://www.kijiji.ca/o-posters-other-ads/92286350
It was in the deleted/moved thread, here is a picture of the Ducati, after post being deleted:
Stolen_Ducati_Sale.jpg

Here is another account on Kijiji, selling stolen bikes: http://www.kijiji.ca/o-posters-other-ads/89798103
Here is the number for the 636 case from Toronto: 5087207

Last edited:
Paul@gtamotorcycle.com

I'm happy to forward the police any info they require... Including deleted posts.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Ohh. According to the private message, and after, me rereading the message, I just realized you are not providing any info, but, waiting for the cops to contact you...

Damn...

Sorry about your penis bro...

Back
Top Bottom