Police Responded | GTAMotorcycle.com

Police Responded

-Maverick-

To the thread the guy posted where he saw his 636 for sale on Kijiji, to the subsequent evidence of this this motorcycle thief (he denied he had 3 bikes for sale insisting he only had 1 - despite his "view other ads" showing another 636 and a GSXR), despite the guys neighbour having seen him chased by police, and despite doing "something" about it (like any forum should), the police responded to all of your emails.

GTAM had taken down the thread and gave me an infraction.

The police could not read the thread or view the pictures of the thief.

This is GTAM and this is why GTA area motorcycles will continue to get stolen.

I wrote several times, "if you do nothing, nothing will happen." It's true.

I'm ashamed to think "bikers", "fellow riders" would not allow their own "neighborhood watch" and have each other's backs...and protect each other from theft.

To the owner of the 636, you have this detectives attention thanks to all of your emails sent while the thread was up. I hope you see your bike again.

From Hamilton police:

Hi there

I have been trying to view the forum postings and the kijiji ads with no luck can you please contact me

Thank you

Det. Cst. Luke Miedzybrodzki
Scrap Investigator, Bear Unit
Hamilton Police Service
400 Rymal Road East
Hamilton, Ontario
905-546-8925 (Office)
905-961-1945 (Cell)
905-546-3830 (Fax)
email: lmiedzybrodzki@hamiltonpolice.on.ca

2014 A/L

February 22 - March 9th
August 1st - August 10th

-----

Last edited:
To the owner of the 636, you have this detectives attention thanks to all of your emails sent while the thread was up. I hope you see your bike again.
-----

darkav
user-offline.png

Banned Join DateMar 2010Posts237

To the thread the guy posted where he saw his 636 for sale on Kijiji, to the subsequent evidence of this this motorcycle thief (he denied he had 3 bikes for sale insisting he only had 1 - despite his "view other ads" showing another 636 and a GSXR), despite the guys neighbour having seen him chased by police, and despite doing "something" about it (like any forum should), the police responded to all of your emails.

GTAM had taken down the thread and gave me an infraction.

The police could not read the thread or view the pictures of the thief.

This is GTAM and this is why GTA area motorcycles will continue to get stolen.

I wrote several times, "if you do nothing, nothing will happen." It's true.

I'm ashamed to think "bikers", "fellow riders" would not allow their own "neighborhood watch" and have each other's backs...and protect each other from theft.

From Hamilton police:

Hi there

I have been trying to view the forum postings and the kijiji ads with no luck can you please contact me

Thank you

Det. Cst. Luke Miedzybrodzki
Scrap Investigator, Bear Unit
Hamilton Police Service
400 Rymal Road East
Hamilton, Ontario
905-546-8925 (Office)
905-961-1945 (Cell)
905-546-3830 (Fax)
email: lmiedzybrodzki@hamiltonpolice.on.ca

2014 A/L

February 22 - March 9th
August 1st - August 10th

-----

People do have each others back, which side are they on is the question you have to ask yourself.

They emailed me back as well. I suggest the moderators get their **** together and actually help with this because those sales on Kijiji were obviously stolen bikes.

I just spoke to the police 5 mins ago - they just arrested somebody in possession with stolen bikes not too long ago.

wooot.

A ban was a bit harsh

Who owns the 636 that was stolen? Cop is asking me.

EDIT: Oh ****ing lord, darkav was the owner?

jiFfM.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't doubt a mod or two is low life thief as well.

Easy champ. I wouldn't go that far. While I may not always agree with them the mods aren't bad people on here. Banning darkav wasn't right in my opinion but that doesn't make them bad.

Nice to see the police response. Hopefully something comes of it.

This forum is run as a business and in nth America businesses are scared of litigation.
Such a shame.

I hope someone was able to pass police the nessessary information

Easy champ. I wouldn't go that far. While I may not always agree with them the mods aren't bad people on here. Banning darkav wasn't right in my opinion but that doesn't make them bad.

Nice to see the police response. Hopefully something comes of it.

If a guy who organized meets (timmmmmay) was involved, why are moderators exempt from the possibility of being involved?

油井緋色;2169029 said:
Who owns the 636 that was stolen? Cop is asking me.

EDIT: Oh ****ing lord, darkav was the owner?

jiFfM.jpg

I'll pm u all info I have. If you search the board for last year you will find the case number for that bike.

Back
Top Bottom