Pa Ride and visiting Corning Museum of glass - Long weekend | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pa Ride and visiting Corning Museum of glass - Long weekend

BlueVFR

Site Supporter
Considering doing an over night ride to Pa and visit the Museum of Glass at Corning this coming long weekend. The plan is to ride down on Saturday, then stay over either at Wellsboro or Corning area. Visit the Museum of Glass for the first half of Sunday and then ride back in the afternoon. If anyone is interested, please post or PM me. I will provide the detail routes, meeting spot and time.

http://www.cmog.org/visit/plan-your-visit

It will be around 500 km for the first day. The route back from Corning will be depending on the time we leave there.

Pending on weather for the weekend. If it is too cold or rain, then I will plan something else like a local or one day ride instead.

Good choice and make sure you hit the cafeteria for lunch. Doesn't look too impressive but the food is terrific.

Enjoy. Letchworth State Park is not far either and nice ride and very good food.

Weather is the greatest this weekend so it will be next time. Thanks for the advice though. I like the Lumber Yard restaurant at Letchworth area, and been there a few times already for the end of the season fall color rides.

Good choice and make sure you hit the cafeteria for lunch. Doesn't look too impressive but the food is terrific.

Enjoy. Letchworth State Park is not far either and nice ride and very good food.

Back
Top Bottom