Ghost Towns Ride May Long Weekend | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ghost Towns Ride May Long Weekend

Several cops at the end of where the 410 turns back into 10. Be careful they're pulling over everything

That said I'm at tims at mayfield and 10 if you want to stop on the way

Hi All,Yes it is still on! I am running a bit late. Please be there by 11AM (originally 10AM). There is a parking lot on the North Side of Rathburn (Chapters side). I will be inside with my netbook (so we can finalize route).Once again, be there by 11AMhttp://www.chapters.indigo.ca/home/storelocator/storedetails/781/
we were there at 10, at timmies now, we coming again at 11

Where did you all go from square 1?

Up through caledon to orangeville and around simcoe county. Couple hiccups along the way. This specific kind of exploring is probably not ideal for groups of people for a couple reasons... Nice riding around through, we hit forks of the credit and checked out the badlands on the way back.

Last edited:
Don't know how I missed you all. Anyone take any photos? I'd do a ride like this with own or two. Curious why groups don't work

Don't know how I missed you all. Anyone take any photos? I'd do a ride like this with own or two. Curious why groups don't work

jyre6ube.jpg

9yvyzave.jpg

ydubyzuz.jpg

4atymeju.jpg

That's a ghost town? Looks like a abandoned house.

Yeah we didn't get lucky with the towns. Couple of gps points led to nothing. One landowner chased us off their property. It wasn't as successful as I hoped it to be.

I'd like to do this another time with more research & preparation. Nevertheless, all was not lost, I was riding & didn't really care

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Yeah we didn't get lucky with the towns. Couple of gps points led to nothing. One landowner chased us off their property. It wasn't as successful as I hoped it to be.

I'd like to do this another time with more research & preparation. Nevertheless, all was not lost, I was riding & didn't really care

Sent from my tablet using my paws

This kind of stuff can be hit and miss. Like Rocker Guy, you must be happy to just ride to new places. No expectations, no disappointment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom