Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 2014 ? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 2014 ?

Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

Anyone know if this guy is still in business? He doesn't reply to his e-mails. Need battery for his heated gloves.

Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

Jimmy's business is located at:

5-1060 Britannia Road East,
    Mississauga, ON. L4W-4T1

info@firedup.com
    jimmy@velocitysportsgear.com
    Last edited by bww77; 05-03-2017 at 08:52 AM.

I have been trying to contact him with the second e-mail on your list with no luck. I just tried the first one just now and it doesn't seem to work. I drove by his place last Friday but no one was around. Anyone actually seen or heard from him recently? Would suck to have these heated gloves with no battery.

His phones listed are:

905-670-9298

1-855-670-9298

Good luck.

bww77

Thanks, but I tried them and they don't work. Looks like he's gone out of business. Just wondering if anyone here has heard from him or knows what happened to him.

I've tried email, phone, and Facebook....I see that he read my FB email, but no response. One of the gloves I bought fell apart and I just wanted info on his thoughts about it....I think FiredUp and Velocity are done.

2013 CB500F (Guess considering the pattern of 2x cc...next bike must be a 1000!)
    2011 CBR250R
    2008 CBR125R (Enjoyed...sold...not forgotten)

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

I think he moved on long ago, based on something I saw on LinkedIn a long time ago.

I tried getting a hold of him at one point, as I only ever got one suit from the group buy, and I'd ordered and deposited for two, but never got a response.
    Ignorance is curable, Apathy not so much, but I don't care, I'll try anyway.

Shame..... My heated Vest is now just a vest. Thankfully gloves still working

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Shame..... My heated Vest is now just a vest. Thankfully gloves still working

Would sourcing an equivalent type of battery an option?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by moarmoto View Post
    Would sourcing an equivalent type of battery an option?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Hard to say. Haven't really determine what is the issue.

Too bad he didn't communicate this information to everyone before pulling the plug on his business.