Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 2014 ? - Page 2



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 2014 ?

  1. #21

    Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

    Anyone know if this guy is still in business? He doesn't reply to his e-mails. Need battery for his heated gloves.

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Milton, Ont.
    Posts
    886

    Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

    Jimmy's business is located at:

    5-1060 Britannia Road East,
    Mississauga, ON. L4W-4T1

    info@firedup.com
    jimmy@velocitysportsgear.com
    Last edited by bww77; 05-03-2017 at 08:52 AM.

  3. #23

    Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

    I have been trying to contact him with the second e-mail on your list with no luck. I just tried the first one just now and it doesn't seem to work. I drove by his place last Friday but no one was around. Anyone actually seen or heard from him recently? Would suck to have these heated gloves with no battery.

  4. #24

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Milton, Ont.
    Posts
    886

    Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

    His phones listed are:

    905-670-9298

    1-855-670-9298

    Good luck.

  5. #25

    Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

    bww77

    Thanks, but I tried them and they don't work. Looks like he's gone out of business. Just wondering if anyone here has heard from him or knows what happened to him.

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Etobicoke, ON
    Posts
    3,146

    Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

    I've tried email, phone, and Facebook....I see that he read my FB email, but no response. One of the gloves I bought fell apart and I just wanted info on his thoughts about it....I think FiredUp and Velocity are done.

    2013 CB500F (Guess considering the pattern of 2x cc...next bike must be a 1000!)
    2011 CBR250R
    2008 CBR125R (Enjoyed...sold...not forgotten)

  7. #27
    Baggsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!
    Posts
    5,857

    Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

    I think he moved on long ago, based on something I saw on LinkedIn a long time ago.

    I tried getting a hold of him at one point, as I only ever got one suit from the group buy, and I'd ordered and deposited for two, but never got a response.
    Ignorance is curable, Apathy not so much, but I don't care, I'll try anyway.

  8. #28

    Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

    Shame..... My heated Vest is now just a vest. Thankfully gloves still working

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    moarmoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    366

    Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Shame..... My heated Vest is now just a vest. Thankfully gloves still working

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Would sourcing an equivalent type of battery an option?

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

  10. #30

    Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

    Quote Originally Posted by moarmoto View Post
    Would sourcing an equivalent type of battery an option?

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Hard to say. Haven't really determine what is the issue.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  11. #31

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Milton, Ont.
    Posts
    886

    Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

    Too bad he didn't communicate this information to everyone before pulling the plug on his business.

  12. #32

    Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

    Hey everyone. Sorry haven't been on here in a long time. Yes I am still doing suits by appointment only. Office is by appointment only. Heated apparel still going strong online. For those of you that are having issues please email me at jimmysingh@firedupx.com . I will make sure all issues are resolved.
    Velocity Sportsgear
    1060 Britannia Road East, Unit 5
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 1T4
    905-670-9298
    1-855-670-9298
    jimmy@velocitysportsgear.com


    " Velocity Sportsgear - A synergy of style and safety"

  13. #33
    Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Barrie, On
    Posts
    3,395

    Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Sportsgear View Post
    Hey everyone. Sorry haven't been on here in a long time. Yes I am still doing suits by appointment only. Office is by appointment only. Heated apparel still going strong online. For those of you that are having issues please email me at jimmysingh@firedupx.com . I will make sure all issues are resolved.
    Hi Jimmy, really glad to hear that you're still going. My heated gloves and vest are still working perfectly after two years and still look new, great product and excellent quality. I also have a second set of batteries for both gloves and vest, no issues with those either.
    I use the vest for lots of things in the winter, not just riding so it's been charged and used umpteen times in the last two years and I've never experienced even a minor issue.
    I will be in touch soon as my wife has been bugging for the same setup.
    Jeremy

    Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
    I've got to stop saying "how stupid can you be?", too many people take it as a challenge!

  14. #34

    Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

    Great to hear. We are working on newer vests now which are about 70% thinner with batteries that are the size of a cell phone. We are selling the batteries on our website firedupx.com already if you want something that feels extremely light and comfortable. Thanks for your business and loyalty.


    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Hi Jimmy, really glad to hear that you're still going. My heated gloves and vest are still working perfectly after two years and still look new, great product and excellent quality. I also have a second set of batteries for both gloves and vest, no issues with those either.
    I use the vest for lots of things in the winter, not just riding so it's been charged and used umpteen times in the last two years and I've never experienced even a minor issue.
    I will be in touch soon as my wife has been bugging for the same setup.
    Jeremy

    Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
    Velocity Sportsgear
    1060 Britannia Road East, Unit 5
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 1T4
    905-670-9298
    1-855-670-9298
    jimmy@velocitysportsgear.com


    " Velocity Sportsgear - A synergy of style and safety"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •