Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 2014 ? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 2014 ?

Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

Anyone know if this guy is still in business? He doesn't reply to his e-mails. Need battery for his heated gloves.

Re: Any Velocity Kevlar Lined Jeans & Kevlar Lined Cargo Pants Group Buy talk for 201

Jimmy's business is located at:

5-1060 Britannia Road East,
    Mississauga, ON. L4W-4T1

info@firedup.com
    jimmy@velocitysportsgear.com
    Last edited by bww77; 05-03-2017 at 09:52 AM.

I have been trying to contact him with the second e-mail on your list with no luck. I just tried the first one just now and it doesn't seem to work. I drove by his place last Friday but no one was around. Anyone actually seen or heard from him recently? Would suck to have these heated gloves with no battery.

His phones listed are:

905-670-9298

1-855-670-9298

Good luck.

bww77

Thanks, but I tried them and they don't work. Looks like he's gone out of business. Just wondering if anyone here has heard from him or knows what happened to him.

I've tried email, phone, and Facebook....I see that he read my FB email, but no response. One of the gloves I bought fell apart and I just wanted info on his thoughts about it....I think FiredUp and Velocity are done.

2013 CB500F (Guess considering the pattern of 2x cc...next bike must be a 1000!)
    2011 CBR250R
    2008 CBR125R (Enjoyed...sold...not forgotten)

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

I think he moved on long ago, based on something I saw on LinkedIn a long time ago.

I tried getting a hold of him at one point, as I only ever got one suit from the group buy, and I'd ordered and deposited for two, but never got a response.
    Ignorance is curable, Apathy not so much, but I don't care, I'll try anyway.

Shame..... My heated Vest is now just a vest. Thankfully gloves still working

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Shame..... My heated Vest is now just a vest. Thankfully gloves still working

Would sourcing an equivalent type of battery an option?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by moarmoto View Post
    Would sourcing an equivalent type of battery an option?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Hard to say. Haven't really determine what is the issue.

Too bad he didn't communicate this information to everyone before pulling the plug on his business.

Dealer/Vendor Velocity Sportsgear's Avatar

Hey everyone. Sorry haven't been on here in a long time. Yes I am still doing suits by appointment only. Office is by appointment only. Heated apparel still going strong online. For those of you that are having issues please email me at jimmysingh@firedupx.com . I will make sure all issues are resolved.
    Velocity Sportsgear
    1060 Britannia Road East, Unit 5
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 1T4
    jimmysingh@firedupx.com

" Velocity Sportsgear - A synergy of style and safety"

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Sportsgear View Post
    Hey everyone. Sorry haven't been on here in a long time. Yes I am still doing suits by appointment only. Office is by appointment only. Heated apparel still going strong online. For those of you that are having issues please email me at jimmysingh@firedupx.com . I will make sure all issues are resolved.
    Hi Jimmy, really glad to hear that you're still going. My heated gloves and vest are still working perfectly after two years and still look new, great product and excellent quality. I also have a second set of batteries for both gloves and vest, no issues with those either.
    I use the vest for lots of things in the winter, not just riding so it's been charged and used umpteen times in the last two years and I've never experienced even a minor issue.
    I will be in touch soon as my wife has been bugging for the same setup.
    Jeremy

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
    I've got to stop saying "how stupid can you be?", too many people take it as a challenge!

Great to hear. We are working on newer vests now which are about 70% thinner with batteries that are the size of a cell phone. We are selling the batteries on our website firedupx.com already if you want something that feels extremely light and comfortable. Thanks for your business and loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Hi Jimmy, really glad to hear that you're still going. My heated gloves and vest are still working perfectly after two years and still look new, great product and excellent quality. I also have a second set of batteries for both gloves and vest, no issues with those either.
    I use the vest for lots of things in the winter, not just riding so it's been charged and used umpteen times in the last two years and I've never experienced even a minor issue.
    I will be in touch soon as my wife has been bugging for the same setup.
    Jeremy

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
    Velocity Sportsgear
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 1T4
    jimmysingh@firedupx.com

Glad to hear your business going strong, I bought a pair of heated gloves last year, and still loving it! please let me know when the newer vest is avaliable.

Please answer the multiple emails I've sent you.

What email account are you sending? I will have to check spam folder. Please send me an email with issue tomorrow and I promise to track and follow up.
    Velocity Sportsgear
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 1T4
    jimmysingh@firedupx.com

What email account are you sending? I will have to check spam folder. Please send me an email with issue tomorrow and I promise to track and follow up.
    I've also been trying to reach you for months with no luck regarding my winter gloves that ripped right through...

2013 CB500F (Guess considering the pattern of 2x cc...next bike must be a 1000!)
    2011 CBR250R

Please email me at info@firedupx.com with details. I promise I am not avoiding anyone. I will take care of it. What size gloves are they? And are they the heated VR pro?
    Velocity Sportsgear
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 1T4
    jimmysingh@firedupx.com

Please email me at info@firedupx.com with details. I promise I am not avoiding anyone. I will take care of it. What size gloves are they? And are they the heated VR pro?
    email sent.

2011 CBR250R