Riding pants - Men's TacLite Pro Pant | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding pants - Men's TacLite Pro Pant

MacDoc

Site Supporter
These are not armored or ballistic.
I wear armor underneath and they are generous enough for knee armor.

The ARE very comfortable, excellent design and a durable fabric.

The nicest thing tho is proper waist/length sizing.

More belt loops than normal. Really useful pockets

A two fastener set up at the top of the zipper - button plus a snap.

Since it's ripstop there might be some abrasion help - better than my previous nylon that tore a hole - the armor stopped any injury..

Might be a good solution for those that find mcycle pants too heavy and hot for casual riding. I'm not atgatt and like my comfort.
These and a mesh JR jacket plus knee armor underneath are comfortable even in heat and the sizing allows a proper fit.

The knife pocket fits an iPhone perfectly and very accessible position. :D
I suspect you could easily run earphones to it...might try that on the way home.

Purpose Built
Modeled after 5.11's Tactical Pant, the Taclite Pro Pant offers all the quality and utility you expect from 5.11 apparel.

Like Taclite TDU ripstop tactical pants, the Taclite Pro Pant is crafted from authentic Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric for outstanding comfort and performance in hot or humid climates, and features triple stitch reinforcements and extensive bartacking for maximum durability.

An action waistband and full gusseted crotch provide complete freedom of movement, while a Teflon fabric treatment protects against stains, spills, and soil. A double thick seat and knees enhance protection and resilience, the seven-pocket configuration includes 5.11's signature strap and slash rear pockets, and an integrated D-ring at the hip holds your keys or ID.

74273_Taclite_Pro_Pants.jpg

At a Glance
Lightweight, breathable, comfortable
Ideal for hunting, hiking, and outdoor activities
Seven pocket configuration
Signature 5.11 strap and slash rear pockets
Teflon treatment for stain, soil, and spill resistance
Action waistband
Full gusseted crotch
Hip-mounted D-ring holds keys or ID

Back
Top Bottom