Highway Law Legal Services | GTAMotorcycle.com

Highway Law Legal Services

Paul1000RR

Banned
Site Supporter
I've been using these guys for 10+ years and thought I'd share the results with you guys. To this date I have a clean driving record and they've won probably around 10-15 tickets for me. Only lost one...

Here are the last 4...
(And no i don't work for them or have any interest in their company. Just trying to help out fellow riders who might get stung by silly tickets)

hwy1_zpsb692cd2c.jpg

hwy2_zps2160708c.jpg

hwy4_zps88df6cba.jpg

hwy3_zps69a92578.jpg

Thanks for sharing.... Do you mind sharing typical costs for their services?

Btw... That's a lot of tickets :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing.... Do you mind sharing typical costs for their services?

Btw... That's a lot of tickets :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Usually around 200-250 if you have court in gta, around 300 when its milton or further out.

Its a lot of tickets but they're all bs. 1 for example i received cause the temporary insurance slip was written by hand by the broker, according to the cop it had to be typed out, i guess they just make **** up as they go along. Another was 115 in a 100, more bs. 74 in a 50 its right where the speed limit drops from 70 to 50 downhill. There are several traps like that all over the city where cops just stand and hand out tickets from morning till night.

Another time i received a ticket for having a STOCK exhaust on my camaro, wtf?

My last ticket was 50$, but id rather pay 300 to a paralegal and have my record clean then give a penny to the corrupt revenue generators with radar guns...

Back
Top Bottom