Urgent! sv650 track bike needs brakes by monday! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Urgent! sv650 track bike needs brakes by monday!

instg8r

Hello all, I'm Matt

This sucks for a first post, I know.

I'm in a Jam. I Bought a sv650 track bike and have been doing many things to it to get it ready. I've finally got it back together to test it. Since Its been sitting the brakes have been dry, I went up and down the street to test it seems ok. The next day I noticed the calipers are sweating quite badly. Problem is I cant get caliper kits until Wednesday, which the day I start the first day of FAST course. With the hopes of tracking and hopefully racing in SOAR. Even if I could borrow a set of calipers...I will sheepishly accept.

Anyone that can help I'll name my first son after lol.

Thanks

Matt

talk to Tony @ bluestreakracing.ca, common bike so he may stock them, if he does ask him to overnight them.

Thanks! I'll that a shot in the morning.

You might try rebleeding it in a day or two, the seals might swell back to normal size after being in contact with brake fluid again. Use your own judgement of course, I am not liable if your brakes explode or catch fire

You might try rebleeding it in a day or two, the seals might swell back to normal size after being in contact with brake fluid again. Use your own judgement of course, I am not liable if your brakes explode or catch fire

lol

cant take that chance

Back
Top Bottom