JohnnyP636 work review | GTAMotorcycle.com

JohnnyP636 work review

ashkan

Banned
Just wanted to give a huge shout out to Johnny for the amazing work he did on my bike!

I needed some very involved and technical work done on my bike since my second gear was popping out plus some other minor issues and the whole engine needed to be opened, twice!

Johnny fixed my bike at a very affordable (almost unfair to him) cost over the winter. He spent many hours to fix the issue since there were more than a few parts that were damaged in my transmission and shift drum as well. He even found parts in great condition to help me save a good deal of $$$ from having to buy new.

Not only he has an enormous and in-depth knowledge of motorcycles but he also takes care of your bike as if its his own. He honestly did a very clean and thorough job on my bike and i can't thank him enough. To make it more clear, he gave me my bike back much cleaner than when he took it. You wont find many people like him!

On top of all that, he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Every time i asked him a question, he took his time to thoroughly explain it and always went beyond.

If you need any work done on your bike and if youre lucky to find him when he has some spare time to take on your bike, dont think twice and take your bike to him.

After getting to know him, i realize that he doesnt need to do work on bikee financial wise. I think he does it because he loves the sport and likes to help people out. He certainly helped me out a lot.

A word to the wiser though, he is extremely busy so if he doesnt get back to you right away, dont panic and think he forgot about you/your bike. Just send him a message on GTAM and wait till he replies because he will.

Thanks Johnny!

ahhh, so that was your bike we were trying to find a shift drum for...

Johnny is ****ing awesome, don't know what else to say. Sometimes you might not get him right away because working on our bikes isn't his full time job, its more just an extension of his passion and hobby so keep that in mind...

ahhh, so that was your bike we were trying to find a shift drum for...

Johnny is ****ing awesome, don't know what else to say. Sometimes you might not get him right away because working on our bikes isn't his full time job, its more just an extension of his passion and hobby so keep that in mind...

Yeah LoneRonin!

He really is an awesome guy!

Like my initial post, i have nothing but great stuff to say about him.

Too much love in this thread. He did do a good job cleaning that bike for you though. You need to stay on top of that.

I might need to do some powder coating done soon

Hey, im trying to get in touch with him for some work. Do you guys have his number or business address?
I emailed him, no reply

Try a specially modified Klieg searchlight with a stylized symbol of a bong attached to the light so that it projects a large emblem on the sky or buildings of Gotham City.

Back
Top Bottom