Chase the warmth this Weekend May 9/10/11/12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chase the warmth this Weekend May 9/10/11/12

MacDoc

Site Supporter
Looking to be in the 70s in PA this weekend with a SW wind tho Tstorms around.

Wondering where else might be good for a run

[h=3]Marietta - Ohio[/h]Will be nice on sun for a few days - mid 25's
I am heading down on the 23rd for 4 days as long as no rain.

I want to but I'm a wuss when it comes to the rain. I hate cleaning it after and it's calling for rain here for a week starting Wednesday. One of these trips I'll be in though

Looking decent this weekend around here - even Sat still only 30% risk of showers and today was superb. Wednesday and Thursday this week are write offs
cold and wet

Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at May, 7    2014    1.43.24 AM.jpg

Virginia on the other hand :love10:

Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at May, 7    2014    1.44.04 AM.jpg

mmmmm ....warm to the south ....very tempting and the front is moving slowly

650x366_05071452_severe_setup.jpg

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weathe...-thun/26622216

Looking good on the weekend even around here

Sat
10 May

06.gif

• 30%
  • 20°C

Sun
11 May

02.gif

• 17°C
  • 10°C

Mon
12 May

10.gif

• 21°C

Hmmm- guess heading south is out but now wondering about Lake Placid

[h=2]Texas to New York at Risk for Flooding Downpours, Disruptions to Events[/h]
sosnowski.png
[h=6]By Alex Sosnowski, Expert Senior Meteorologist[/h][h=5]May 08, 2014; 5:02 PM[/h]
More Sharing ServicesShare|Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on linkedin

breaking.jpg

A risk of flash flooding will reach from the Gulf Coast to the Tennessee Valley on Friday, while enough downpours farther to the north and east can foil outdoor plans into Saturday.
A slow-moving storm producing severe weather over the Plains through Thursday will shift farther east later this week. While the storm will transition away from severe weather, it can still cause some problems.
A general 0.50 to 1.00 inch of rain will fall from a mosaic of showers and thunderstorms that drifts slowly to the east Friday and Saturday over the Central and Eastern states. In a few locations where downpours repeat, there can be several inches of rain and flash flooding.
650x366_05081336_hd27.jpg

Friday will be the wetter of the two days from coastal Texas and Arkansas to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan and upstate New York.
Folks traveling along the I-40, I-55, I-64 and I-65 corridors should be prepared for sudden low visibility and excess water on the roadway. Flight delays are possible from locally strong thunderstorms in Detroit, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Memphis and Houston.
Saturday will be the more unsettled of the two days from Alabama to New Jersey, southeastern New York state and southeastern New England.
650x366_05081409_hd27-1.jpg

Motorists should be prepared for slow travel along the I-59 and I-81 corridors, as well as a portion of I-80 and I-95. Downpours can cause some minor flight delays in New York City, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Pittsburgh, Atlanta and New Orleans.
From southeastern Louisiana to much of Pennsylvania, both days have the potential for disruptive downpours.

Back
Top Bottom