Which gun should be banned next? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Which gun should be banned next?

I wish we declared a war on guns! It would be the same as the war on drugs! The number of gun-owners in Canada would quadruple!

Do a search of every student at that same school and you'll find a LOT of knives... so ban knives!

If there were no guns this wouldn't have happened. Probably got it from underneath his dads pillow or by the cookie jar.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-80071424/

Now, before the gun nuts bring up the hunting argument or other rationalizations remember, this could happen in Canada with a hunting rifle... and people could get hurt.

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

This is clearly a troll thread. Daught knows how much gun owners are on the forum so he wants to stir some sht up.

Or I'm thinking this is in response to my thread to provoke me. I'll report this thread as insulting other members

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Do a search of every student at that same school and you'll find a LOT of knives... so ban knives!

Knifes don't tend to go off accidentally and kill.

This is clearly a troll thread. Daught knows how much gun owners are on the forum so he wants to stir some sht up.

Or I'm thinking this is in response to my thread to provoke me. I'll report this thread as insulting other members

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Atheist fanatics are next :)

I'm not even gonna post any logic in this thread. This is surely a troll thread.

Moderators please move to trash talk

I'm not even gonna post any logic in this thread. This is surely a troll thread.

I know; but I find myself inexplicably drawn to it... too many rye's tonight I guess.

I know; but I find myself inexplicably drawn to it... too many rye's tonight I guess.

It's not just you, that comment made me go twitchy

Alcohol and guns. Bad combo.

I propose gun are locked with a breathalyzer and a one hour time delay lock. This will prevents inebriated people and hotheads from accessing their guns.

Trolls need to be taken seriously to troll, Daught is clearly kidding. Anything you don't like or don't understand isn't necessarily trolling.

Anything you don't like or don't understand isn't necessarily trolling.

Look at his first post? You're going to tell me he was genuine or have a legitimate concern?

Look at his first post? You're going to tell me he was genuine or have a legitimate concern?

As long as people get shot there is a concern. Stop trying to undermine a serious issue. Lately your counter argument is to call everyone you dont agree with a troll.

As long as people get shot there is a concern. Stop trying to undermine a serious issue. Lately your counter argument is to call everyone you dont agree with a troll.

Yes, because people only started killing each other since the introduction of the gun :rolleyes: Bottom line: if you were genuinely concerned about saving lives, you'd lobby for banning motorcycles instead. The rate of motorcycle deaths in Canada is 3x the rate of gun deaths (most of which are either suicides which would have happened in some other way, shape or form or homicides with illegally obtained firearms, thus making a gun ban irrelevant). What makes that rate even more skewed is the fact that there are a lot more guns than motorcycles in Canada. Add to that the fact that banning guns would have SEVERE adverse effects on our economy and our territorial integrity (which you'd find out if you ever stepped out of your urban hipster-shack) and, with the application of the tool called "the brain" you'd reach the conclusion that banning guns would lead to nothing good and a lot of bad things in our country.

According to your logic, Mighty Mike was never a troll.

Daught
I really don't know if you are serious or not.
Have you ever lived in an area where there are predators that could easily kill you or your family?
What would you do yell at it? Maybe ask it nicely to leave?
Maybe while we are at it take the guns away from cops too. Like in England where only certain cops carry weapons. That way the police can ask the crazy man to put the gun or knife or what ever they have down.
Why stop with the police. Lets disarm our military.
Maybe if we disarmed the Ukraine Russia would leave them alone.
I'm only trying to point out that if we dont have the means to protect your self then who will protect us?
I would be all for harsher penalties for unsafe storage of said fire arms or even better storage laws. But as for what you're suggesting I cant see too many people that would agree

I would be all for harsher penalties for unsafe storage of said fire arms or even better storage laws. But as for what you're suggesting I cant see too many people that would agree

I always say, life is about balance, you can't have an "extreme" of either cases. I'm saying it should be a controlled item.

Personally if you ask me, we already have stringent storage laws. It doesn't get any more retarded than that. I'd like to see better psychological assessment. History of violence, mental stability, etc.

But we already have retarded gun control here.

Back
Top Bottom