Which gun should be banned next? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Which gun should be banned next?

daught

Any specific dangerous guns? Surely there are plenty slipping through the cracks.
Or maybe something more general?
All black guns?
Guns that hold more than 1 bullet?
Guns that take less than 30 mins to load?
Whichever gun is mostly used for killing wildlife?

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

Disarm the public, then take their rights when they can't defend themselves from police. So I would have to say any gun a person who hunts and traps for a living uses!

Reporting you for trolling and going offtopic

This scares me

tshirt+gun.jpg

Ar 15 or anything that even resembles ones. Im talking to you all .22 assault rifles with high capacity assault magazines and the shoulder thing that goes up

It's funny how quick you cry for suppression when someone uses logic and common sense in an argument about your stance. Since we all know it's possible to live in a utopia where no one has guns, or gets hurt in a car, or gets sick...

Squirt guns..was the start of the hand gun problem...just like Popeyes cigarettes were for smoking.

Rofl. Best post in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there were no guns this wouldn't have happened. Probably got it from underneath his dads pillow or by the cookie jar.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-80071424/

Now, before the gun nuts bring up the hunting argument or other rationalizations remember, this could happen in Canada with a hunting rifle... and people could get hurt.

If people use what little bit of the brain that does function and secure your fire arm this wouldn't happen.
Lock it up and its prevented.

As for the rifle argument. I'd like to see you get a hunting rifle into a school bag. Most hunting rifles are at least 2 feet long.

I feel safe on the streets of Toronto .Where the only people carry guns are the police and criminals .

If people use what little bit of the brain that does function and secure your fire arm this wouldn't happen.
Lock it up and its prevented.

As for the rifle argument. I'd like to see you get a hunting rifle into a school bag. Come on really most hunting rifles are at least 3 feet long.

Clearly people don't have enough of a brain to lock their weapons. Look at the number of improper storage charges.
A hunting rifle might not fit in a school bag, but a kid can put it in his cello case. We're making progress. We should ban any gun that fits in a school bag or a cello case.

Clearly people don't have enough of a brain to lock their weapons. Look at the number of improper storage charges.
A hunting rifle might not fit in a school bag, but a kid can put it in his cello case. We're making progress. We should ban any gun that fits in a school bag or a cello case.

Why stop there? Why don't you make killing others illegal and get to the root of the problem? How about making it illegal for criminals to be in possession of guns?

Or right, those are already laws/bans. But hey if previous laws/bans don't work the clear answer is more laws or bans.

Why stop there? Why don't you make killing others illegal and get to the root of the problem? How about making it illegal for criminals to be in possession of guns?

Or right, those are already laws/bans. But hey if previous laws/bans don't work the clear answer is more laws or bans.

I think the true answer to keep everyone safe is to make stupidity illegal.

In fact, lets tackle the #1 cause of accidental injuries and death in Canada, the automobile. They should make a law that if you have even one at-fault accident that causes injury or death, kiss your license goodbye for life. That right there would save more lives than any gun ban would ever come close to.

I think the true answer to keep everyone safe is to make stupidity illegal.

In fact, lets tackle the #1 cause of accidental injuries and death in Canada, the automobile. They should make a law that if you have even one at-fault accident that causes injury or death, kiss your license goodbye for life. That right there would save more lives than any gun ban would ever come close to.

Ever heard of drunk drivers who have been convicted 10+ times?

How will a law exactly stop someone who has no respect for the law? Whats to stop a person who's license is suspended from getting into a car and killing someone again? Double ban? Triple ban?

Since we banned the shuriken, there have been no ninja killings in Canada... Coincidence? I think not :cool:

Ever heard of drunk drivers who have been convicted 10+ times?

How will a law exactly stop someone who has no respect for the law? Whats to stop a person who's license is suspended from getting into a car and killing someone again? Double ban? Triple ban?

Shoot them on 2nd offence.

If anybody is delusional enough to believe that gun ban would work just take a look at history to get a better idea... you know the ban on drugs, alcohol etc How did that work out?

Yet somehow if we ban guns it will be different eh?

Back
Top Bottom