Allstate will now insure SS bikes | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Allstate will now insure SS bikes

I will likely try to make the change next year due to Statefarm's takeover. I am not 30 (will be 27 at the time) but exceed every other requirement....hopefully I can swindle my way to cheaper and more affordable insurance =(

Just spoke to Dan, super nice guy! Moved both car and bike, saved approximately 30%, bye bye RBC & State Farm

I already have my car insured with Allstate so I spoke with my Allstate agent about my gixxer and was refused, she said they will not insure super sports unless there is a supporting homeowner's policy with them.

I already have my car insured with Allstate so I spoke with my Allstate agent about my gixxer and was refused, she said they will not insure super sports unless there is a supporting homeowner's policy with them.

Call Dan maybe he can do something for you & forget about your current agent...write her off!

I have super sport CBR600RR with car and no house with Allstate. She is just trying to milk you for more business. Drop her and let her know why. Then let her boss know too. If someone ****s around I always let them know in hopes they will see the light one day.

I have super sport CBR600RR with car and no house with Allstate. She is just trying to milk you for more business. Drop her and let her know why. Then let her boss know too. If someone ****s around I always let them know in hopes they will see the light one day.

No ask if thats is the criteria for converge that they filed with FSCO and if so can you refer you to that portion of the document. If she refuses ask her is the ombudsman would be able to provide them that information.

This^^^

I just got my insurance with Allstate, my policy started on the 7th, I also didn't have to bring in any of my cars but I did because it saved me an additional $700.00 from my previous insurance company...so they will insure just a SS bike!

Like I said in my previous post...talk to Dan Jackson

No ask if thats is the criteria for converge that they filed with FSCO and if so can you refer you to that portion of the document. If she refuses ask her is the ombudsman would be able to provide them that information.

I don't get what you're saying... Can you type in understandable English? Also try to break up your sentences? What document do you want me to refer to? What is asking her ombudsman? Try to be a bit more specific in what you're saying.

i think he was clear
try reading it again
in any case give Dan a call

I don't get what you're saying... Can you type in understandable English? Also try to break up your sentences? What document do you want me to refer to? What is asking her ombudsman? Try to be a bit more specific in what you're saying.

I've just switched my policies from State Farm to AllState thanks to Dan Jackson. saved 40% on my truck and 10% on my CBR600 ,

35 years old, one minor speeding ticket , no accidents or claims.

Dan is incredibly busy so just drop him an email with your driver's license number and he'll get back to you with a quote. They can look up your entire driving and insurance history.

Funny, I called a couple other Allstate agents and they didn't know anything about Allstate insuring sport bikes and weren't too eager to look into it either. Lazy f8ckers.

Big thanks to Dan ! He's even coming by my house this morning to complete the paper work LOL

Grant is another great Biker friendly allstate agent. I'm sure he could answer any questions (best to email him).

Yes, Thank you. I had a stand alone on my SS last year through All State (they were not competitive for me on my car in comparison to my current provider).

I was advised last year by my representative at the time, Grant Redfern, that they no longer do stand alone policies for Super Sports bikes. ​The would continue to do them on other bikes as stand alone policies.

Can you confirm this to be true? Can anyone?

Grant is another great Biker friendly allstate agent. I'm sure he could answer any questions (best to email him).

Yes. You're the one who put me in touch with him last year iirc.

I left due to higher rates on my new to me- classic bike.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm not with Dan but I am with Allstate - switched from StateFarm who just kept jacking my rates up even though I had a clean driving record, I'd recommend Allstate as well!

others seemed to get what I was saying but here we go. The original post was rushed and bit of grammatical abortion

Ask what the criteria for coverage is that they filed with FSCO and ask her to refer you to the portion of that document that requires them to only take multi line insurance (house plus bike etc). If she refuses to provide that information ask her if the ombudsman would be able to provide that information.

Hey how long does this guy takes to respond to e-mail? And does he even responds to them? I sent him an e-mail yesterday.

Hey how long does this guy takes to respond to e-mail? And does he even responds to them? I sent him an e-mail yesterday.

I just off the phone with him, give it some time. He is working on 10-15 quotes a day.

Sorry dude, I was brain dead that morning. I read that again another day and it did make sense. Just had to read it twice. My apologies for being a *********.

others seemed to get what I was saying but here we go. The original post was rushed and bit of grammatical abortion

Ask what the criteria for coverage is that they filed with FSCO and ask her to refer you to the portion of that document that requires them to only take multi line insurance (house plus bike etc). If she refuses to provide that information ask her if the ombudsman would be able to provide that information.

Sometimes he is a day late because he is busy, but he has always gotten back to me. I think you having insurance is a very good idea. Based off your tutorials you posted, I think you should insure all the actions you to take in life.

Sometimes he is a day late because he is busy, but he has always gotten back to me. I think you having insurance is a very good idea. Based off your tutorials you posted, I think you should insure all the actions you to take in life.

lmao

On a side note, I really hope there is no bundle insurance ******** because I don't have a car, and I don't have a home!

Like I said in my earlier post, when I went to Allstate & talked to Dan, I didn't need to add any vehicles or my house to get the bike insurance, I did add my Jeep on my own because he saved me $700.00 less than my previous insurance...so why not? That did not affect of the policy price on my bike with or without my Jeep added!

As far as I know because I was there on the 7th of May they will insure just bikes only!

Back
Top Bottom