Allstate will now insure SS bikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Allstate will now insure SS bikes

Good to know, I will call them tomorrow just to see what kind of money they ask!

I thought they did anyways as long as you're 30 or older and have a full m?

I had insurance with them since last year :agave:

Hey, thanks for giving me Dan's number. Very friendly person. He's writing up the paperwork for me right now. The quote he gave me was killer. I'm moving everything to allstate.

He actually told me how to get further discounts and stuff. Really tries to get your business. Highly recommended!

I called Dan earlier & he said he was going to call back in 20 min or so with the quote but that was 5 hours ago!

i know he was booked up today
and it was his day off
send him an email he returns them fast

I called Dan earlier & he said he was going to call back in 20 min or so with the quote but that was 5 hours ago!

Ok I just talked to Dan about 30 min. ago & he quoted me $1300.00 for the year compared to State Farm $1900.00 so a savings of $600.00 & next year it will drop 30% more so I will have full coverage on my Ducati for about $900.00 - $1000.00 per year, I highly recommend going to Dan for a quote, I was in shock when he told me the price...Monday I will be going to State Farm to cancel!

Dan the man! very friendly and courteous. I am saving almost $1000/year moving from SF to Allstate. Highly recommended but the guy is super busy from all the calls he is getting lol

I just came back from meeting with Dan at Allstate...everything has been transferred over & a savings of just about $1000.00

My monthly payments are $270.00 per month for my bike & my Jeep (full coverage on both) and he also stated that next year it will go down another 30% so more savings there...Woohoo!

Dan is a very nice guy & professional person to talk with...he got the job done fast & I was on my way in 30 min...I definitely recommend him if you want to save money!

Thanks Dan!

I just came back from meeting with Dan at Allstate...everything has been transferred over & a savings of just about $1000.00

My monthly payments are $270.00 per month for my bike & my Jeep (full coverage on both) and he also stated that next year it will go down another 30% so more savings there...Woohoo!

Dan is a very nice guy & professional person to talk with...he got the job done fast & I was on my way in 30 min...I definitely recommend him if you want to save money!

Thanks Dan!

Allstate is awesome for SS bikes.

Did you find out if they can do stand alone SS policies? I had my SS with them last year, but apparently they were not doing stand alone policies for SS bikes anymore.

Actually I saved $1400.00 for both vehicles...my math was off on the last post lol!

YES!!! They do the stand alone insurance for bikes...stipulations are: must have a full M licence, over 30 years of age & has been insured for a minimum of 3 years!

I was going to just insure my bike but then I just asked Dan to quote me on my Jeep...so he saved me $700.00 on the bike & $700.00 on my Jeep...Well worth to switch over if you have multiple vehicles but they will insure just bike only if you wish!

Last edited:
Actually I saved $1400.00 for both vehicles...my math was off on the last post lol!

YES!!! They do the stand alone insurance for bikes...stipulations are: must have a full M licence, over 30 years of age & has been insured for a minimum of 3 years!

I was going to just insure my bike but then I just asked Dan to quote me on my Jeep...so he saved me $700.00 on the bike & $700.00 on my Jeep...Well worth to switch over if you have multiple vehicles but they will insure just bike only if you wish!

Yes, Thank you. I had a stand alone on my SS last year through All State (they were not competitive for me on my car in comparison to my current provider).

I was advised last year by my representative at the time, Grant Redfern, that they no longer do stand alone policies for Super Sports bikes. ​The would continue to do them on other bikes as stand alone policies.

Can you confirm this to be true? Can anyone?

Call Dan tomorrow or email him, yes they do stand alone SS bike coverage, I was there today & he said yes they will insure only bikes!

Back
Top Bottom