Good gun stories | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good gun stories

Oh yeh, if this was Canada, even if he was allowed to conceal & carry, he'd be charged with forceful confinement & assault with intentions to cause harm.

Only in America, lol

Oh yeh, if this was Canada, even if he was allowed to conceal & carry, he'd be charged with forceful confinement & assault with intentions to cause harm.

Only in America, lol

Hopefully even an overzealous Crown Attorney wouldn't play that card after the changes were made to the self defence and citizen's arrest laws

Hopefully even an overzealous Crown Attorney wouldn't play that card after the changes were made to the self defence and citizen's arrest laws

I'm not even sure we have a citizen arrest in this country. Remember the thief in China town? Forceful confinement, lol.

I'm not even sure we have a citizen arrest in this country. Remember the thief in China town? Forceful confinement, lol.

He tied them up, locked them in a van and didn't notify police immediately... I've made literally dozens of "citizens arrests" doing security for a few years. As long as it's done right you're covered

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

He tied them up, locked them in a van and didn't notify police immediately... I've made literally dozens of "citizens arrests" doing security for a few years. As long as it's done right you're covered

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I guess I'm misinformed

Sent from my tablet using my paws

My older brother used to have hand guns back in his early 20's when he lived in Hollywood California, he did not have a permit to carry and was caught with a 357 in the Roosevelt Hotel which was eventually melted down by police and was given a $40 ticket..... only in the US

Your thread is "good gun stories", I'd be willing to bet that pfbmgd is posting that 2 gang-bangers shooting each other to death is a "good gun story"... and on at least one level, he's right (although I'd have preferred if they'd stabbed each other to death so as not to bring further negative attention to legal gun owners, which of course these 2 weren't).

Here's a good one...
[video=youtube;hGBEDCxmyzs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGBEDCxmyzs[/video]
Note: Not an assault rifle, usually only available to the armed forces, just a semi-automatic pistol caliber carbine

And another one, in texas
[video=youtube;gABf9IatSJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gABf9IatSJI[/video]

Then there is the Mercaz HaRav massacre, committed by a terrorist using an illegally-obtained military assault rifle and stopped by a law-abiding sport shooter, using a hunting rifle, just to name a few examples.

Regardless of what we see in the media, examples of guns saving lives HEAVILY outnumber the examples of illegal gun use, even if you put value on the lives of gangbangers killing each other.

I have a good gun story. Every fall my husband fills our freezer with goose, deer and moose. Then for the rest of the year I don't buy ground meat.

Guns save grocery bills, not just lives!

I have a good gun story. Every fall my husband fills our freezer with goose, deer and moose. Then for the rest of the year I don't buy ground meat.

In more ways than one..

1) Many Canadians use them for subsistence hunting, which is something you'd never know in a big city, but our northern regions, which we have to keep occupied or lose them to various foreign entities heavily rely on that
2) Canadian farmers use them for pest/predator control
3) Our resource industries use them for predator control as well. I've never slept in a bush-camp without at least one bear-chaser

Try to explain that to your typical citiot-hipster who thinks that food grows in supermarkets :cool:

Your thread is "good gun stories", I'd be willing to bet that pfbmgd is posting that 2 gang-bangers shooting each other to death is a "good gun story"... and on at least one level, he's right (although I'd have preferred if they'd stabbed each other to death so as not to bring further negative attention to legal gun owners, which of course these 2 weren't).
I'm not willing to assume. You know what they say about that word, if you break it up you get "arse" "u" "me". Basically make an arse out of u and me. But yeh, don't want to get in another gtam argument

Lol, not what we expected but who don't like free food? Plus 100% organic

I'm not willing to assume. You know what they say about that word, if you break it up you get "arse" "u" "me". Basically make an arse out of u and me. But yeh, don't want to get in another gtam argument

No argument here, just how I read it.

Guys; Is it really necessary to start a new thread on this topic? I mean really?

Back
Top Bottom