Good gun stories | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good gun stories

Personally I have not seen any hobby type machines that can mill as well as my type of machine. I have 2 - 25HP 24,000RPM spindles with 12 position tool changers on each head, and my machines are made of steel and weigh a ton. Even some of my competition that chose to buy the cheaper moving gantry type machines with aluminum base, can not make the same quality cuts as fast as I run because they get chatter. And you can see a lot of the DIY's for the lowers guys have to pre drill holes to remove material before pocketing, because the little machine can not remove that much material and needs relief holes to lesson the stress/chatter.

And I have 3, one runs a full shift, the other gets used maybe %50 of that time, and my 3rd is for sale right now for $120,000 asking price....My 2 new machines are so fast and efficient that I don't need the older machine, I cant even remember the last time I turned it on. So I have spare machine time, and I like to stay up all night making things...So why not

want to get started

Last edited:
want to get started

Nice!
I dont know how something like this would actually hold up, but it looks pretty darn cool!
Aero-Precision-Skeletor-AR15-Lower-Receiver.jpg

I'm no engineer, but the forces exerted on the lower are pretty much minimal. The 3 most important areas IMO are the two takedown pin locations and the buffer tube attachment point. All of them look pretty beefy in that photo. I bet it works just fine. It's obviously just a novelty or toy gun, certainly wouldn't wanna drop that bad boy into dirt lol

If you're gonna machine lowers, at least make the selector labels funny!

My favourite are the "pew" lowers. No Pew(Safe) Pew!(Semi) PewPewPew! (Auto)

Back to the original topic of discussion...

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/26635005/man-shot
PD: Woman shoots ex-boyfriend during home invasion
LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -

A man was shot in the chest early Friday morning after trying to break into the home of a former girlfriend, according to police.

Lieutenant Eric Lloyd with Las Vegas Metro police said the shooting happened near the area of South Durango Drive and Tropicana Avenue at about 1 a.m.

Citing the woman living at an apartment complex, Lloyd said she called officers regarding a former boyfriend kicking her door.

Police said the woman fired two shots at the man once he made entry into the unit, hitting him once in the chest.

The man fled from the scene and tried to hide in the area. A K-9 unit was able to locate him behind bushes, Lloyd said.

Of course, nobody has ever had a psycho-stalker ex in Canada... Next up, JC is gonna try to convince me that I only imagined mine and that I only imagined getting threatened and assaulted by the psycho ex of this chick I was dating a few years back.. That sort of stuff just does NOT happen in Canada :cool:

Back to the original topic of discussion...

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/26635005/man-shot

Of course, nobody has ever had a psycho-stalker ex in Canada... Next up, JC is gonna try to convince me that I only imagined mine and that I only imagined getting threatened and assaulted by the psycho ex of this chick I was dating a few years back.. That sort of stuff just does NOT happen in Canada :cool:

He is not going to say it doesn't happen, but he is going to say that someone doesn't deserve to get shot when he is merely trying to scare you with assault.

Just like the poor soul who turns to robbing a convenience store with gun doesn't deserve to get shot... the owner and clerk should just pony up the cash so he can be on his way to buy that crack or whatever he needs. /s

He is not going to say it doesn't happen, but he is going to say that someone doesn't deserve to get shot when he is merely trying to scare you with assault.

Just like the poor soul who turns to robbing a convenience store with gun doesn't deserve to get shot... the owner and clerk should just pony up the cash so he can be on his way to buy that crack or whatever he needs. /s
He would probably add, he was about to turn his life around & would've found the cure for the AIDS virus

I'm so glad to hear that Olivia has said, yet again, that she want's to ban guns in TO.

Yep, banning illegal guns in the hands of criminals who have intent to perform more crimes are definitely going to listen Olivia......

I'm so glad to hear that Olivia has said, yet again, that she want's to ban guns in TO.

Yep, banning illegal guns in the hands of criminals who have intent to perform more crimes are definitely going to listen Olivia......
She's communist NDP. There is no logic involved

She's chirping that crap to suck up to her voting demographic. The uneducated fools are lapping it up not realizing that she has sweet **** all jurisdiction in banning anything federal.

But out hey, at least we know which side she's on in that discussion.

1 dead after NC grandfather fires back at trio in attempted rape of teen granddaughter, sheriff says

LUMBERTON, NC -
A grandfather shot back and is believed to have killed a suspect in a home-invasion and attempted rape of his teen granddaughter on Monday night, Robeson County Sheriff's officials said.

The grandfather was also shot – but he also managed to shoot the 2 other suspects in the home-invasion and attempted rape, said Maj. Anthony Thompson with the Robeson County Sheriff's Office.

The incident started around 10 pm at a house on Yedda Road in Lumberton on Monday night when someone knocked on the home of the grandfather, his wife and their 19-year-old granddaughter, according to the sheriff's office.

Two of three men – all wearing black clothes, ski masks and gloves -- stormed into the house and demanded money, officials said.

The grandfather and his wife ended up in the back of the house and were directed at gunpoint to open a safe. The three men were all armed and tried to rape the teen girl, officials said.

The 67-year-old grandfather managed to grab a gun and shot all three of the suspects. The suspects fired back and the grandfather was hit several times, deputies said.

After that, all three wounded suspects fled in the grandfather's gold Cadillac.

Later, the sheriff's office was contacted when 2 men with gunshot wounds showed up at McLeod Hospital in Dillon.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/26851008/...mpted-rape-of-teen-granddaughter-sheriff-says

Wishing gramps a speedy recovery!

Amazing story. Imagine if he didn't have the gun..... man oh man. It boggles my mind why anyone would be opposed to having a gun or two at home. Crap like that happens everywhere.

Amazing story. Imagine if he didn't have the gun.....

Those fine young gentlemen would have had their friendly liaison with the young lady before committing some actions that may be misunderstood as "deliberate murder" by the racist element, before going on to turn their lives around and being loving sons, brothers and friends :cool:

Those fine young gentlemen would have had their friendly liaison with the young lady before committing some actions that may be misunderstood as "deliberate murder" by the racist element, before going on to turn their lives around and being loving sons, brothers and friends :cool:

...and probably found the cure for AIDS

Amazing story. Imagine if he didn't have the gun..... man oh man. It boggles my mind why anyone would be opposed to having a gun or two at home. Crap like that happens everywhere.

Well cuz guns are scary and liberals just want to love and tolerate everybody (unless of course you don't tow the line or want to have freedoms in which case you're branded a near criminal.....)

Time to ban ALL GUNS. Look the parliament hill shooting. If a rifle can me it in the parliament building they are just as dangerous as handguns. The way you sport shooters think, we might as well hand out dynamite sticks... just for sport bombing.

Back
Top Bottom