Story time - | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Story time -

So the first two pics aren't the same bike?
Reminds m of a Moto Guzzi V7

It's the same bike. Yes, the motor configuration is very similar to the Guzzi.\

motoguzziv7classic_001_opt.jpg

79CX500.jpg

CX500 was my first bike.

There's a forum for CX500 bikers, Chopper Charles, google it. Lot's of great advice and help there, as well as many doing custom modifications. A fantastic resource.

Mine had a good bit of low end grunt, and gotta love the 'twisted twin' look.

Have fun,

Mike

Actually there IS an alternative to paint - Fabric. I've used it on two different bikes with great results.

I used 3M spray glue. I can do a tank, side covers and a tailpiece in an afternoon. If you get bored with it just peel it off and clean off the glue with some wd40.

Actually there IS an alternative to paint - Fabric. I've used it on two different bikes with great results.

I used 3M spray glue. I can do a tank, side covers and a tailpiece in an afternoon. If you get bored with it just peel it off and clean off the glue with some wd40.

Interesting. Any pictures? How durable is the fabric to the elements?

Moving along finally!! I got a great price on paint from a forum member here. Will post final pics once I pick it up in a week. Adrian liked the paint choice so we decided to do his and my sets together.

HyL0I0w.jpg

Filling in the big honda emblem. Going to go
With the round emblem found on the new cbr1000

cp8uLHB.jpg

2008_cbr_1k_intro_04.jpg

Last edited:
Nice update. Can you perhaps tell me who your paint guy is? I want to paint my tank and side covers too :)

I like the paint, but would prefer a black seat. Just me.

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments.

I like the tan/grey personally. It's uncomfortable as hell though.

Back
Top Bottom