CSBK Spec Tire | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

CSBK Spec Tire

Must have been a toss up between shinko and Dunlop. New post on csbk website.

I assume that the spec tires will be similar to AMA. For me at least that will mean the KR448 front and KR451 rear.

I read no GPs just GPA's. Good thing we use slicks on the big bikes.

When talking with Sandy in December when I bought my D211GPA's I asked about UK vs US and he said the US is now using all the same construction techniques as the UK, so the gap between GP and GPA has shrunk to almost nothing.

When talking with Sandy in December when I bought my D211GPA's I asked about UK vs US and he said the US is now using all the same construction techniques as the UK, so the gap between GP and GPA has shrunk to almost nothing.

Every little bit counts. I know that the UK front and US rear combination seems to be preffered by the faster guys.

I'm by no means bashing the GPA and I'm quite happy I don't have to learn a new tire with a new bike.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know the little differences definitely count. I don't know what the differences are, but I did ask about getting 15 track days out of a UK front and he said the US are that good now too. I dunno, we'll see.

I assume that the spec tires will be similar to AMA. For me at least that will mean the KR448 front and KR451 rear.
KR451 rear for sure, don't know about the front.

The Dunlops were great. Small ajustments to make the bike work with the different tires.

Sandy was a great help in getting things switched over. Can't wait for the Nationals.

Believe it or not that was the first time Rob and I have been able to punch it up on the track!

Believe it or not that was the first time Rob and I have been able to punch it up on the track!

Yes, finally and it was great fun! Thanks Tim, June should be good. :)

Thanks Jay. Hope to see you there.

Back
Top Bottom