CSBK Spec Tire | GTAMotorcycle.com

CSBK Spec Tire

I've heard that it's changing, but haven't heard what it's changing to.

I thought it was CSBK standard practice to announce rule changes the day before the first race. You know, to make sure people have enough time to prepare.

jimmy-fallon-popcorn.gif

Well, and here I was all ready to ride on Pirelli's to get ready for next year.

Hopefully they allow a few different manufacturers with their own spec tires.

At least your not waiting to find out what fuel your allowed to run.

One thing to keep in mind in this sport people is "You are only as organized as the people preceeding you" Meaning if you don't get your parts until May,you ordered in Novemeber,, you are not ready. If you go to another dealer becasue the first let you down and he gets the parts but takes ten days you still are not ready. Allthough the second dealer did you a favour. So it works the same on the other side of the fence. There is no difference. So regardless of who ,racer or organizer, they both have the same problems. How hard is it for a racer to get sponsors? No different on the other side of the fence.
I'm just happy it happens. Something late is usually better then nothing at all. It will never change and is the way it works. Let's be glad things are hopefully moving forward and not backwards.[let's cross our fingers]

Sorry John I wasn't b*t**ing. Need to get tires for 2 bikes and when I went to order them it was suggested that I wait before buying and mounting the Pirellis. And May 1st gossip is always fun.

One thing to keep in mind in this sport people is "You are only as organized as the people preceeding you" Meaning if you don't get your parts until May,you ordered in Novemeber,, you are not ready. If you go to another dealer becasue the first let you down and he gets the parts but takes ten days you still are not ready. Allthough the second dealer did you a favour. So it works the same on the other side of the fence. There is no difference. So regardless of who ,racer or organizer, they both have the same problems. How hard is it for a racer to get sponsors? No different on the other side of the fence.
I'm just happy it happens. Something late is usually better then nothing at all. It will never change and is the way it works. Let's be glad things are hopefully moving forward and not backwards.[let's cross our fingers]

I know it sucks but it has been this way for 30 years and probably won"t change. IT's not the people in the sport that delay things. It's the parties outside the sport that
actually say, "Ya" or "Nay".
I know they would like to finalize this stuff two weeks after the last round. But it just never happens that way.
It just boils down to hurry up and wait,
And yes it still sucks when you're trying to get your program going.

Last edited:
This is easy. If it's not Pirelli, who else in this country has the logistics, setup and pull to do the nationals?
Continental :)

Back
Top Bottom